chapter 11

hello 

I know  i haven't updated in a while my bad.

But hope you enjoy this chapter.

Damnn Daniel Dinner was ded as silent. But anyway I'm just siting between Shu and Subaru eating what's on my plate since its bad manners to not eat when everyone else is eating.

I look at yui and she's hasn't touched her plate and kept looking down at her plate then looking at all the brothers. 

Then Before you know it laito is trying to feed Yui since she wont eat  anything. reiji then scolds him and tells him to go back to his seat.

Shu then gets up and says " this is a pain" and he walks out of the dining room.  Reiji seemed a bit angry and frustrated at him and saying that shu is a "deadbeat, and good for nothing spoiled boy". whoa i wonder what happened in the past between them.

Reiji then dismissed all of us but i decided to stay and tell him something and help the maids a bit since they work so much for all of us nd stuff. 

Now you might be wondering rika you don't usually help and be nice what's this new change. But honestly i would say i just felt like helping them. but before helping them i had to talk to reiji first.

Oop never mind he scolding yui for her manners on the dinner table lmao. ima just watch what happens till she leaves and talk to him then.

I took a seat next to  him and looked at him straight in the eye "reiji. I may not know anything about your past lives and the same with your other brothers but i know that you cant keep hating each other and whatever happened in the past your going to forget it and start from the beginning. -_-" I said to him as i patted his shoulder and walked away with a few plate on my hands all stacked up and went into the kitchen to help the maids.

TIME SKIP

Basically the maids tried to stop me from helping them but they only agreed to me drying the plates and stacking them because i was to stubborn to not help them apparently.

RN, cough sorry for yelling. rn im in my room doing my homework as i have my headphones in listening to Villain by Stella Jang.

Then i sense someone in my room but not daring to come out yet. "i know your in here" i said as i kept writing my notes. then i feel someone take off my headphones. "aw, how did you know i was there cutie" laito spoke as he held onto my headphones.

"Idk just felt it" i said as i continued to write. he then places the headphones on the corner of the table lifts my wrist and shuts the book.

"what was that for?" i asked him. "well my dear rika there is a dart game between shu and ayato and thought you should come and watch, cause why not." he spoke as he took the pen away from my hand. and he spoke again " oh and the prize for the winner is your sister. so why not watch her suffer." he said with a smile.

"ok lets go then" i said and before you know it we teleported to what seemed like a game room.

damn shits about to go down between shu and ayato.

WAHH IK I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN A WHILE. but from the next week i should have enough free time to update. i hope you liked this chapter.  and have a wonderful day