Hitch???

Hello, I'm still amazed by how many people have read my fanfic @-@
I'm not sure where this story is going to go, and you might have noticed that sprout acts differently than in the movie lol, I guess it just turned out that way

Enjoy my suffering :)

When I woke up, the side of my cheek felt a bit numb.* Even though I felt better after sleeping, It felt like I did something wrong.

" We definitely need more people working here." I mutter, scratching my greasy hair.I flinch at how disgusting my hair feels, and probably looks.Looking at the mirror across from my desk, I grimaced.

" I look terrible......."

Checking the time, I started working on more paperwork, and I decided to patrol the town for a while and recruit some more people.

No matter who I talked to, nobody wanted to work at the police station**, it was most likely because I looked like I hadn't showered in five days, which was true.

When I got back I was even more exhausted that before, even though I only slept a few hours ago. I couldn't help thinking of hitch again, how did he do all of this without taking a break??

I decided to finally take a shower and decided to myself, that I was going to be a proper sheriff.

" I can't just be lazy, I need to impress hitch!"***

Um sure.....

I wasn't completely sure how to do that though. As I'm trying to think of how I could, my mother comes through the door.

" I haven't seen you for a week!!"

She looks pretty angry....

" Sorry mum," I sigh, "I've been really busy lately..."

" Sprout, you're finally sheriff, I'm so proud of you!" She says delightedly.

" You're so lucky hitch has resigned, you'd never become a sheriff otherwise!"

Why is she happy then? Isn't it bad if I'm not even qualified to be sheriff? She sees how confused I am and smirks.

" You can help me with my business honey, and if you're worried about not being a good sheriff, I'll teach you. Okay?" She says cupping my cheeks.

I nod, trusting my mother. I was finally going be able to make hitch happy by being a good sheriff!****

I did another chapter!
I don't hate this one but it's not my favourite... I hope you like the new part! I wasn't sure on how to end it though so it might sound a bit weird lol
I have an idea of what I want to write after this though

*is this what happens if you fall asleep on your cheek on a desk??
**im just going to call it that now.
***this sounds so weird...
****this also sounds weird