The perfect sheriff?

Wow um thank you for reading this story! I didn't think people would like it tbh
Sorry it's taken me a while longer than usual, I haven't been feeling very well, but I felt motivated today so I've decided to do one!

Ps: this chapter is in the perspective of hitch again.

Enjoy my suffering :)

I had been gone for a while, so I hoped that the town was at least sane when I returned. The Sprout I knew was not responsible at all.

When I entered the town though, it was way different than I had imagined.

" What the...where is everybody?"

Rather than the chaos I was expecting, the streets where empty. I looked around for a while and found myself at the main square.*

Everybody was gathered there, surrounding Sprout with weird hats on.

"Ahem!"Sprout cleared his throat dramatically, drawing everybody's attention, including mine.

"Thank you.......uh.......everybody for gathering here......um......."Sprout trailed off, studying what obviously had what he was supposed to say on it.

" Oh yeah! Uh, we need to declare war on the unicorns and the Pegasus people!**"He exclaimed.

Did he write it himself? It didn't sound like something he would write, so who did?

"What?!" The audience shouted. There was then a lot of chatting among themselves and one person shouted above the rest.

"Why?"

The chatting seemed to have died down, probably because they where curious as well.

It was then I realized that his mother was standing close to Sprout and looking proudly at him, she was the only person who wasn't very shocked at what he was saying.

" Uh...."he mumbled flipping through some pages of his script. " because.......um......."

Sprout looked very panicked and was frantically going through all of the pages, until he realized that he was not going to find the answer he was looking for.

Facing the audience,he noticed me.

"Hitch?!"

Everybody turned around and looked at me.***

I hope you liked it!
Wow! We hit 200 views!
Thank you for reading!

*I'm not sure if I should call it this, but I'm going to anyway
**I guess they're people with horns and wings idk
*** I wasn't sure how to end it lol