1.) What's Cooking Good Looking?

xTabbyx

Crunch. Crunch.

Melissa sighed.

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

Melissa gritted her teeth in annoyance.

Crunch! Crunch! Crunch!

"Tabitha White! Stop eating so loudly!" she whisper- yelled at me, but it was loud enough that the other people turned around to glare at us. She smiled sheepishly in apology and shrunk back in her seat.

"This is a Crunch bar, Mel," I say, rolling my eyes at my best friend.

"Well, I can't hear the goddamn movie!" she says. I sigh and put the unfinished bar in my pocket.

"Happy?" I say sarcastically.

"Very,'' she says, returning her attention to the screen.

@~@

"Freedom!" I cried as we exited the movie theatre. I digged in my pocket 'till I found my Crunch bar and happily started to eat it.

"You didn't even watch the movie," Mel says as she trails next to me.

"It was a crappy movie," I said and griminced.

"No, it wasn't," Mel objects.

"Whatever you say, young one," I sigh, patting her head as we reach my house. I give her a two finger salute.

"Cya later, Mel," I say.

@~@

"Miss White, is my class boring you?" Mr. Smith asks. I lift my head from the desk and blink against the bright light.

"Pardon?" I say. "What are we doing?"

"If you weren't sleeping, you would know that we are doing a partner assignment," he says.

"Oh," I say, stretching my arms over my head. "So, who's my partner?"

"You get to choose," he says, before returning to his desk. The teacher is letting us pick our partners for once? Too bad Mel isn't in this class. I scanned my eyes over the room . I watched as everyone rushed to find their friends, and my eyes landed on Cole Rivera.

Cole Rivera was the outcast of the school, and also very mysterious. There are many rumors about him and he's alone all the time. He was working by himself.

I grinned... I'll be his partner. Grabbing my stuff, I happily skipped over to wear he was sitting and tapped his shoulder. His dark eyes looked up at me.

Damn, he's attractive.

"Hi," I chirped. He raised his eyebrow at me before returning to his work. I frowned. Let's try this again.

"Hello. My name is Tabitha. Tabby for short,'' I say, holding out my hand. He looked at it suspiciously before ignoring me again.

Rude...

I sighed and sat in the empty chair next to him, dumping out all my belongings on the desk. Contrary to your beliefs, it did not consist of books. It consisted of candy and food. I grabbed a Crunch bar.

"Want one?" I ask, handing it to him. He didn't answer, so I shrugged before opening it and eating it myself. Then I looked over his shoulder to catch a glimpse on what he was working on.

"So... what are we working on?" I asked innocently.

"What do you mean 'we'?" he asks back. I grinned,

"Well, now I know you talk..." I said. "I'm your partner."

"No you're not."

"Yes, yes I am," I say, taking another bite of my crunch bar.