PART - 1 (The REPLACED CURSED)

You !!!!
You are not worthy to be called as a king. You are just a selfish roach.Though I warned you, you still killed it. It was not just a tree you monster.It was priceless for me.

She spoke with her index pointing towards king's smirking face. Crystal tears were filling the corners of her eyes. She couldn't speak. A lump of sadness and frustration choked her throat for a moment as she looked back towards her beloved half torn dead tree. She was furious and started walking towards the selfish king and as she stood face to face with the king she said..

"Though you are a god and I am just a mere witch, but I curse your whole kingdom, that it will loose all it's warmth and opulence and you'll come back to me begging for forgiveness......"
THE WHITE LADY

She was a human, but had a very generous and powerful heart

She was a human, but had a very generous and powerful heart. Gods ruled humans at that time and some even took advantage of them and their things. Which she didnt liked. But she was a gifted little girl and with time she recognised it and was able to increase her powers to such an extent that she could bless even the demons if treated with respect or curse even the gods when furious with her powers. She had a lover whom she loved dearly, but he died very early and went to the other side which was unbearable for her. So she decided to create the only bridge between the two worlds in the form of a tree called The Tree of Life. She purposely hid it. She knew this was against the law of the nature but she didn't cared. It helped her to meet him from time to time till her purpose here was fulfilled. Soon everyone came to know about it and to use that tree for his advantage the newly crowned king decided to take it from her and bring it to his palace. But little did he knew that it would eventually kill it and when he did it the only way to reach his lover once in a while was taken away from the white lady.

.....3 days later.....

Within 3 days of being cursed the situation in the kingdom went upside down and the queen certainly knew what to do and asked his husband to find the witch again..

"Stop"
Please he didn't knew what he was doing please. Take your curse back.
She pleaded with regret clear in her eyes but king, he was still being arrogant..

The witch knew what to do next...

I can't. And I won't.

But it can be changed .Your curse can be changed .Just as you took something so precious from me, I want the same from you. She said..

She spared a glance on king's face filled with terror, sweat of nervousness was evident on his forehead now, the cause of which was the loss of all his luxuries and power in real as the witch said earlier. He wanted it back at any cost

At all costs..

I want your child your highness....

Give me your child and the loss of all your luxuries will be replaced by the loss of your child..

She knew that king was selfish and wouldn't think twice before doing so ...

No! Never...
Please! how can you do this ???
Our son !!!!!
she is merciless.
I won't let you.
Give me my child back!!!
Please how will he survive without me?? He is a baby.......

The mother yelled. But it was of no use. The king wanted his belongings back, his power back and he gave the child, his child to the white lady.

The white lady took the child from his hands and disapdisappeared.