PART - 5(I am not leaving you!!!)

"You'll never be the heir of the JEON's company."

Who are you?? Stop!!! Why??
I groaned as loud as possible..

Your father took everything from me. You need to die Jeon Jungkook...

That's it, I knew dad had a lot of enemies and although my identity was absolutely hidden, I am regretting a lot right now for not taking that seriously. I don't want to die right now!!! please !!!

My beloved mom's smiling face was flashing in front of my eyes, my dad , Jimin hyung and... and my y/n...I need to tell you how much I like you , how much I want to see you smile ,I want to hug you, I want to love you!!!!

My mind was filled with these thoughts  and I felt really sleepy and eventually I couldn't feel the pain anymore and everything went black.

Leave him here. He is already dead ,he wouldn't survive with this much injury. The hooded man said to his mens and left with them in a hurry.

I was on the cold ground when I opened my eyes, they left. Inspite of the pain making my soul tremble I decided to pull myself towards the tree since it will be easier for Jimin hyung to find me then. I groaned but finally reached there and sat their and dropped my aching body on the tree, closed my eyes and called for help one last time... help me!!!

"I am not leaving you!!!" Y/n said
to the passed out Jungkook as she placed her soft and warm palm on his face caressing it.

Mina came fast and after struggling a lot I finally shoved him into the car and we rushed him to the hospital. I didn't knew what to do next. I knew he was not fine and I wanted to call his family as soon as possible and luckily it seemed like he was really rich and quite well known. His father was called immediately by one of mains in the staff who recognised him.

Before I could think any further I got a call from my really possessive parents to come home as fast as possible or I'll be out of the house for the rest of the night.
Mina also told me to leave cause she knew my parents nature and offered me a ride to home.

I took a final look on Jungkook through the glass window. He was tucked in the bed and had oxygen mask on. Though he is just a crush but why do I feel this much sad about it?? I really regret just staring him throughout all this time and not approaching him.😞

I then started to leave when I saw one of his friend rushing towards me. I have seen him before also, with Jungkook. He always used to come to pick Jungkook up after college.

......... Jimin's was at his place all this time ......

After completing my work I took a good stretch sitting on the table in front the computer, both my hands up high as much as I could and I was ready to have dinner. I grabbed my phone to call Jungkook to have dinner with him. When I saw...

I saw Jungkook's call . I called him back but he was not responding me. Then I saw that message and my  heart sunk. I stood froze at my spot for sometime.
        Is it the time already??
But then I shrugged it off and convinced myself that everything was fine!!! Jungkook should be fine!!! I told him to wait and come along with others, but he never really listens to me.

I rushed towards the park near the complex and saw his phone crushed into pieces, dropped near lots of blood.

Jungkook please be fine!!!!! I thought to myself holding the broken phone tightly.

I instinctively went to the nearest hospitals and found y/n standing there peeking inside through the glass. I rushed towards her without even asking the receptionist about whom I need to find.

Jm : Why are you here???

Y/n : your friend Jungkook!!!
Before completing my sentence Jimin  looked inside the room where I was looking back then.

Jm : who did this??
His fists were clenched together tight, he was in tears and anger and regret was visible on his face.

Y/n : When I found him, he was already passed out and leaning on to a tree of the park near my complex. I am really sorry!!! I couldn't call anyone He was really injured badly so I didn't thought about anything and just brought him here....

Jm : where did you find him again??

Y/n : In the park leaning on that tree... On the tree of Life....

Jimin sighed , it was a full moon night.
He looked back at Y/n ..

Jm : thanks y/n!!! thank you so much.
I said to her while gently holding her hands.

Y/n : I really need to go home. I hope he will be fine. Good bye!!!

After that Y/n left with Mina.

Jimin then immediately called Jungkook's father but he didn't respond. Without thinking twice, Jimin then went to the unconscious Jungkook and sat beside him. He stared at his younger brother with restlessness and started caressing his head.

I should have known it Jungkookie!!! I am so sorry!!

             ....on the phone....

Mr. Jeon your son is in a critical condition!! Please come to the Anam hospital as fast as possible..

What is this nonsense!!!

Listen to us please.....

The call was cut.
But still Mr. JEON ended up calling Jungkook out of doubt and as he didn't respond. Just to check he immediately sent his men to the hospital and find out that it wasn't a prank call and rushed to the hospital.

After half an hour.......

Jimin called me but I was already in the hospital....

Jimin looked at Jungkook's father who had just came and had reddish eyes. He asked Jimin who did this ?? Jimin had no clue and told him how Y/n brought him here and helped him and that even Y/n didn't knew it.

His father was speechless. Jungkook was his heart ,his weakness so he sent him away to keep him safe,happy but now watching him wrapped in bandages was a ride to the hell and back for him. Meanwhile the worst was yet to come.

Your son is in coma!!!

He had almost no puls when he reached here, his ribs were damaged and he had several inner injuries. But he still managed to stay alive Mr.Jeon.
We hope you'll stay strong.

His father finally broke down into tears hugging his son when the doctors left. He talked to doctors for a while to make the best possible arrangements for his son. He was absolutely broken and tired after all this so Jimin told him to leave, but he didn't and fell asleep on the couch.