PART-3 (THE TREE OF LIFE)

Aren't you getting late Jungkookie?

To see your unknown, wierd, so called dear......
Jimin said with a smirk on his face to tease his maknae.

I know, I know, I'll tell her....
He said looking away to avoid Jimin

and she is just different not weird!!! Jungkook said looking into Jimin's eyes and started to leave. Jimin was looking at the morning view through the big glass window..

Dude but like she is really beautiful
Jimin mumbled to himself looking down with a smile and when he turned back.....

Jungkook was close, staring deep into his soul, suddenly scaring him ....and now Jimin back was leaning on the glass window with his one hand placed over his heart, his messy hair going in different direction and eyes balling out of it's sockets in sudden surprise and fear

Wtf You scared me !!! I thought you left...

Don't even think about it!!!!
She is mine! Mine ! Mine!!!!
Jungkook said in clear dominant voice.

Ok ok!!

Jungkook smiled and again began to leave when...

Don't take too long or I'll take her away...
Jimin again teased..

......R.I.P Jimin's ass......

I went out of the lift and left the complex in which I had moved in since last year and after a while I saw that tree. It was located inside a park just a few miles away from my complex, hidden in between other trees but it's purple flowers could be easily seen from far, also it was very mysterious.

They said it was a blue jacaranda. Although it had a very different appearance but it was uniquely beautiful and had a delicate sweet scent in between roses and vanilla. But people said it was cursed.

When I asked Jimin about it as he was a really curious person and also it was his hometown, he told me that every kid was being told to stay away from it in his childhood.

As Jimin couldn't find anything about it himself back then, he ended up asking his halmuni (grandmom) about it. She told him
THE TREE OF LIFE

That tree was called the "TREE OF LIFE"

That tree was called the "TREE OF LIFE". When the rest of the world seem dead, it's red berries were fully bloomed but grains were invisible. It was associated with spirituality and planet Venus and was very powerful as it was used for healing in the very old days. It was seeded by an unknown identity at the full moon night of the midsummer solstice and if during the same time someone will end up standing under it, the tree would give that person sight to see normally invisible spirits that he really desires to see. But it was very dangerous too. She said if anyone will ever try to burn or completely chop it down, they would be cursed by the White witch.

But things were different now. No one was scared about it anymore and every one admired it but never ever tried to harm it.

........time skip.......

It's almost time, she'll be here soon. I was waiting for her standing a little away from the entrance of the University just when I saw her. She was walking with her bicycle on one side as always taking a peek of the beautiful weather. I loved seeing her every day. She had big beautiful curvy eyes, a petite figure as if even hugged with too much force, it would end up being broken, clear gloss skin, small round face, straight small nose and a gummy bear smile. She had long wavy raven hair but apart from all of these things, she had a really kind heart that reminded me of my mother. I never paid much attention about her having some kind of personality disorder, I thought she is just an introvert but didn't really cared, also she was entitled with full tution scholarship which was quite contradicting to having some mental issues.....

I was silently walking behind her, taking in the soft scent of roses that she had on her today. I just knew she loved flowers. I closed my eyes to further fill my nose with her delicate smell when my hand got bumped on something.

I looked down and saw Y/n. She was lightly rubbing her head with a pout on her face with lowered eyebrows. The phone on my hand had hit her unknowingly. Offcourse I was walking with my eyes closed🤦🏻‍♂️. Omg! Omg! she looked ethereal up close😍. My heart is going wild now.......