PART-2 ( JEON JUNGKOOK)

No....
Please!
Don't leave me ! I don't want to go to her. Don't hand me to her.
I ....I am scared ..mom??

The baby was so scared that he cried at the top his lungs as he sensed the coming separation and felt abandoned.

Mom?? Don't cry!!
No..

Everything started to get faded..
I can't see anything..

The boy woke up with his loose white shirt and his face completely soaked in his sweat, eyebrows were knit together,his beautiful pink plump lips were half open gasping for breath while his big doe eyes dilated due to the shock and sadness real enough but still unfamiliar to him although it was just a dream

Why the hell do I have this dream too much recently?
What is going on with me?

He covered his face with both of his palms and dropped himself right back on his bed and instantly covered himself with the blanket to get some comfort to fall asleep but....

Beep beep beep !!! Beep beep beep!!!
Beep beep beep!!! Beep beep...

Yes yes! I'm awake ..stop.

I need to wake up. I need to see her...
A cute bunny smile creeped on my face thinking about her.

I rushed to the bathroom to washed myself up and got ready although it's 5:30a.m. only . I have to work. I took a bite of the crunchy but a little warm toasted bread while the sizzle from frying the eggs on the pan was filling my ears. I prepared myself a hot cup coffee and finally placed the laptop on the table and started working.

                 ......Time skip......

Finally I'm done. I looked at the clock. Shit!! It's already 9:30a.m. I'm late. I grabbed my bag and looked into the mirror.

Offcourse I look great!!! I smiled and winked giving a 👍 to myself.

"Yes you do jungkookie", and I felt his arms lightly backhugging me as he bid me a good morning.

Here, my dearest not so innocent hyung Park Jimin was out of his dreamland after passing out on my couch cause he couldn't get a hold on his drunken self after last night's high in the club, so I had to get him and I eventually ended up bringing him home.

"Yaaaaaa!!!! I'm not your girlfriend hyung!!"

I know !!
(He smirked)

(Jimin knew my reality. He knew I was rich, lavishly rich. But was still living a normal life, because my parents wanted me to become much more responsible and specifically because I was a really spoilt brat. Untill ..my mom left.)

                 JEON JUNGKOOK..

NAME :-         JEON JUNGKOOKSTATUS :-     The elder son of Mr

STATUS :-     The elder son of Mr.
JEON and the future heir of his company

BACKGROUND:- Initially he was born in very rich household and got more than enough amount of love from both his mom and dad. He was a really spoilt baby untill one day her mom was killed in an accident, or that is how he was told about it. Both him and his dad loved her very much and were not able to bear the pain of her loss. Mr. JEON felt broken but stood strong for his son. After 2 years he got married to Jungkook's stepmom which was even more horrible for him as she had two faces and didn't treated him right when his dad was not close. After sometime middle aged Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and ended up fighting and badmouthing with his stepmom in front of his younger brother Taehyung. Mr.Jeon saw that and didn't wanted little Tae to grow up in such a tensed environment. He loved Jungkook very much but in order to punish him and to protect his beloved son as he had lots of enemies and Jungkook was the only future heir he had. He asked him to live a normal life in front of the world till he was ready to take his position as next CEO in the company so that his identity will be well hidden. He just wanted Jungkook to be happy and away from his stepmom. Jungkook understood and was so ready to go away to avoid all the fights.

While he was leaving Taehyung was the one who cried the most and his dad lend him a card without saying a word and told him to use it wherever and whenever he wanted. As Mr. JEON wasn't very good in expressing his emotions, this was one of his ways to say I love you...

I love you too dad!!!