PART- 4 (LEE Y/N)

Y/n suddenly stopped walking as she saw a puppy. She tended low and took the puppy in her arms...when something ended up hitting her head...

I was rubbing my head after taking the impact and looked up and I saw JEON JUNGKOOK. Offcourse I know his name, everyone does. He seemed shocked too and I need to accept the fact that he looks like a real angel. Those big doe black eyes shinning brightly, fluffy black hair and two of his bunny teeth peeking from between the full cherry lips. His plain white shirt and ripped blue jeans with his well built body were on full display, and after taking all the details I realised that I was staring at him like an idiot all this time🤦🏻‍♀️.

He crouched down towards me gently and said sorry. I bowed back to him in response, stood and went back without saying a word to avoid saying something really straight. I like you🙂!!!

                           LEE Y/N

NAME  :      LEE Y/NSTATUS:    Only daughter of Mr

STATUS:    Only daughter of Mr. LEE. She was adopted by them.

BACKGROUND:

Her adoptive parents had her because they were told that she will bring them a lot of prosperity and anything inauspicious will leave, which did happened and they were really grateful for it. But that was it. They never abused y/n, but they also didn't loved y/n as their real daughter and as they got richer, they became more selfish and fights became more common in their household. Y/n felt that she was abandoned once again and couldn't bear this. She was desparate  to get all the love and warmth that she used to get in her orphanage from her nanny who left a little before she was adopted. Much later little y/n was diagnosed with a BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER called ONEIROPHRENIA where a person is not able to distinguish between reality and dreams due to their traumatic past. But this was all in her childhood.

After all of this she became very reserved but was a fluff deep down.  She was still a baby at heart and had all the love in the world. Not only was she very kind by nature but she was exceptionally good at her academics. She loved flowers and fragrance, colors and the night sky. Her beauty was unreal, simple yet enough captivating and she was straightforward.

Even after being so reserved she was never scared of Jungkook following her everyday. She knew it but she never stopped him but she also never dared to talk to him. Untill one day...

......It was almost summer solstice.....

I was heading back home. It's already past the dusk and It was getting dark now. I was in a hurry and as I reached the park near my apartment complex, I heard a very low groan from inside the bushes. I didn't wanted to go there but again I heard

Help me!!!
And that's it. It all went silent..

I decided that I need to help and called my best friend Mina to come and help me, and then I started walking close to the voice and what I saw next made my heart ache a little. Jungkook was leaning on the blue jacaranda with his head down tilting from here to there due to dizziness and was covered in bruises oozing blood. Pain was taking over his body and he was mumbling something. He wanted rest and warmth, he wanted home. I couldn't stop myself and ran towards him........

           Jungkook's point of view:-

As I was heading home alone as Jimin couldn't join me today. I was thinking about what happened in the morning and how I wanted to tell Jimin about it when suddenly a car stopped right in front of me. I knew something was not right, I acted like nothing happened and started to walk again and  instantly left a message to Jimin hyung that I was in danger and I was near the TREE OF LIFE and then called him, but before he could pick it up......

someone hit my head from the back and I fell on my knees eventually laying on the cold ground. I tried to block the rod trying to hit me again with one hand while my other hand was pressing the back of my head tightly to suppress the pain. But even more men came out and all threw their hands on me together punching and kicking me. I wanted to stop them but it all became blurry. After struggling and screaming a lot, I finally gave up,my eyes were getting heavier and I stopped resisting.
Then another hooded man who was fully covered in black crouched down towards me and pulling my hair he said

"You'll never be the heir of the JEON's company"...