PART - 6(PARK JIMIN)

I opened my eyes and slowly my vision became clearer and I saw Jimin hyung sleeping beside me while sitting on the chair. His head was on the bed and his hand securing my waist. What did I do to deserve you hyung?? Dad was also there. Looking at the dried tears on his face, it seemed like he cried a lot.

Hyung!! I said in a low voice, patting his arm. But weird enough I was not feeling any pain. It's impossible, last time I remembered the pain was so much it seemed like I am going to die for sure. Jimin woke up and saw me struggling to wake up and sit. He immediately pushed me back.

Jungkook stop!! Listen to me . Listen to me first. Don't try to move. Don't move I said!!!!

But it was too late. Jungkook ignored and he was already standing up and moving here and there🤦🏻‍♂️..

Jimin hyung I'm feeling so fine!! I don't feel any pain!!!! Dad!!!
Hyung you...... your eyes! Jungkook was shocked and scared. To him Jimin seemed to be a very different person now. He was not looking like his cute, loving and soft hyung but rather...dangerous??

What happened to your eyes??
Your eyes are red!!

PARK JIMIN

PLANETERY NAME: PARK JIMIN

STATUS : A Grim reaper. No one knows about either of his parents or family. He lives as a human in the morning to maintain some connections and to get some information about certain entities. But at night his job is to accompany souls to the afterlife.

BACKGROUND : A grim reaper of high rank, his reaper form has blood red eyes, beautiful dark blue hair,fair skin and a delicate petite body. He is very dear to Azrael as he once helped him and he gifted him with a very rare power, making him one of the most unique and powerful reaper and everyone knows that and they respect him a lot.

A grim reaper is neither good nor evil but neutral. They just serve upper forces which Jimin doesn't like. When the time comes they accompany souls angelic or devilish to the other side, willingly or by force. They are fiercely powerful but are forced to face death everyday. Though he has very fierce aura as a reaper, but unlike them, he is one of the most charming and kindest entity to exist, willingly helping and comforting people out of love but neither letting them know it nor getting attached to them. Thus he minimised his social interaction with humans, but Jungkook was an exception.

When Jimin met him for the first time, he felt a really strong bond towards him and inspite of trying his best, Jungkookie's cuteness and innocense was irresistible. He always loved him like his younger brother with his truest self. He also knew what Jungkook was meant to be.

He is not well informed about his past life as to why he ended up becoming a reaper. He just woke up in the underworld not remembering anything and then he eventually met Azrael.

...........................................

Jm: Jungkook, look don't freak out ok!
Everything is going to be fine!!!!

Jk: You look beautiful hyung but I don't know why am I scared??

Jm: Because you are.. in your astral form, and I am a

I am a Grim Reaper.
It's natural to feel vulnerable.

Jk: what are you talking about hyung??
After that Jungkook looked back and saw himself laying on the bed with drips and oxygen mask on him.

Jk: what?? Am I dreaming?? Am I dead?? he looked at himself Am I alive?? He started to freak out and went straight to touch his sleeping father and he couldn't. He couldn't touch his father..

Jm: Jungkook you are alive but in coma. I don't know why you ended up slipping in the astral form. You can't touch humans neither can they hear you.

Jk: hyung !! (He went to touch his hyung) . Don't come near me Jungkookie I am a reaper and you are a soul now. Jimin felt really sad after seeing this state of his maknae.

Jk: why? I can't be called alive neither am I dead. Slowly he was breaking into tears. When will this end hyung?? When will I get back to being normal?

Jm: I am sorry !!! You won't. You will die after sometime when you complete your time here.

Jimin fell on his knees, he covered his face and started weeping silently. I should have known it. But I thought you would live for a longer time. I am not a good hyung, I am so sorry Jungkook. He was crying his heart out and didn't cared if Jungkook's father would be awake who was a little distant. Jungkook heard him and couldn't see him like this.

Jk: Atleast don't cry in front of me hyung. I feel like I am already dead. He chuckled with tears in his eyes.

Jm: You are such a brat Jungkook!!!
Jimin started crying even harder.

Jk: Hyung! Hyung how much time do I have ??

Jimin looked at him as his eyes gave out bright red colour.

Jm: I don't see it. I don't know why I can't?? I can't let you be stuck like this. This is horrible. You need to get out of this. Don't go out or try atleast not to get yourself in trouble. I will be back after sometime.

Jk: hyung!!! Listen to me. Hyung!!!
That's it. He immediately left or so to speak clearly he disappeared, taking his fierce bright red aura with him the rest of which faded away slowly.

It's been a while here. I couldn't sleep. I wanted to eat but I wasn't hungry or thirsty. I was just sitting beside my father watching him closely. I rested my head on his lap in the hope of getting some comfort, but it's of no use. I couldn't feel anything. No matter who or what I touched, It was all cold and rigid.

Now I get it why Jimin hyung was getting so anxious about it. It was literally hell. I became even more restless, so I decided to leave. I wanted to forget about this for a while.

Should I go to see my tae..

I was finally home. My little tae had grown a lot. Just looking at him made me smile in pure bliss. That cute little boxy smile was unchanged, he was as alive as always. He can still enjoy even on his own and also with people. He was taking an afternoon nap so I went and took a seat beside him.

"Hyung missed you tae. I love you so much."

I pecked him on the forehead.
A smile creeped slowly on his lips within seconds.

I should have spent more time with you. I hope you'll miss me too... please remember me tae...