PART-7 ( STAY )

It's been 6 days. I usually go to see tae and my friends everyday. I spent most of the time alone. I thought what about others like me?? But I can't find even one yet. Probably because they are not in the midway like me. Also I see y/n every day but while being hidden, even though I know she can't see or hear me.

The time she spends being alone near nature is her truest self. She smiles a lot, loves a lot, sometimes cry alot. Watching her is the only thing giving me hope in this hell. Wait!!!!

Am I too close today?? I smell roses again. This was the first time I was able to feel something for the past week. Can I .....

Before I could reach her she left. And my completely void self returned. I am slowly breaking everyday. This is worst than death.

Jimin hyung please come back fast!!!! I can't take this anymore...

I returned back to the hospital as I learnt that I can't stay away from my physical body for too long. The longer the duration of separation, the weaker my body gets and if it ends before the written time by mistake than it will be difficult for me to leave this state.  Dad was not here today. Maybe he is busy.

It's a Little late but I am bored and frustrated. I again went out and this time straight to my apartment. In the way I saw the place where all this began. I stopped by the tree and stared at it and broke down into tears. I started bawling out all my pain, anger, frustration, loneliness and asked why??? Why with me?? No one deserves this!!! When someone came and stood in front of me...

"Is everything fine?"
I looked up and saw Y/n and then checked if someone was behind me.

"It's going to be ok Jungkook" 

"You!!! You can see me??" My eyes widened in utter shock.

"Yes I see you"

Now I couldn't stop myself

Now I couldn't stop myself. I ran towards her and locked my arms around her, hugging her as tightly as I could and cried my heart out.

After so long I was finally able to feel warmth, which was slowly filling the void that I had within me. I could feel her soft skin comforting me in a way I can't explain. After so long I felt as if I could finally rest. I sank my head down on her shoulder with eyes shut tight.

I couldn't be happier, as it was my Y/n.
I was hugging her so tightly as if my life depended on it. I didn't wanted to let go of the only warmth, the only feeling that I had after a whole ass week, it made me remember that I was alive. 

It should be really weird for Y/n who was not hugging me back. She tried to push me away but instead of getting away. I started crying even harder

"Stay!!!!
Please just for a little while"  I said with a cracking voice.

         ....Y/n point of view....

As I was walking back home, I saw a man kneeled on the ground, crying his heart out. When I went a little closer, he was Jungkook. Why was he crying alone like this???

I tended a little low from a distance and asked if everything was fine?

What does he mean by if can see him or not???

But the next thing I remember he was hugging me, or more so choking me in his embrace.

I got shocked and tried to push him away, but he was crying like a baby. It seemed like he was going through hell and asked me to stay..

                 .........................

So did she. She stayed and held him in her embrace and patted his back softly.  It took a little while but Jungkook's crying was replaced with  last sniffy breaths and he finally calmed down.

I was so embarrassed but calm now!

I broke the hug which I really didn't wanted to and I backed off and looked at her.

I am so sorry Y/n!!!!

Y/n: You know my name??

Jk: Offcourse I do know you.
Jk gave a smile full of adoration

Y/n: ok!!!
(I can't take that smile of  yours you know!!! I said to myself.)

What's wrong?? Did you hurt yourself again??
Can I be of any help??

Jk: I am fine and you already did helped me alot.

I....... I just...wanted to ask if we can meet again.

Y/n: What?? I... I mean ok!!
I was so shocked but happy too..

Jungkook suddenly felt a really strong pang on his chest as if someone was pulling him. He felt that he needed to go closer to his body.

Jk: I need to go. Thanks and I am sorry!! (I really don't want to leave though)

At first I thought I was running, at least that is what I thought, but I was literally being pulled towards something as if it was calling me..

And there he was, Jimin hyung. He was back.

Jm: where were you?? I couldn't find you in the hospital so I had to call you like this.

Jk: What did you do hyung!! It was a little..... painful.