Chapter 17

They woke up to chatter outside their house: "Sh, this is supposed to be a surprise!" Tenten's voice said quietly: "Well, I hope it isn't a bad surprise..." Naruto's sleepy voice said: "DUDE?! WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE IS NARUTO?!!" Kiba screamed: "Um, dude you okay? feeling okay? I'M NARUTO! " The blonde screeched: "Since when did you sound like...that?" Hinata was red in the face during this whole altercation. Naruto was shirtless in his sweatpants and he sounded like a full-grown man: "Dude, it's too loud out there, either come inside or leave." Sakura walked to the door as she was tying her hair up. She was already ready, from the looks of it she has been up before them. 

After they all came into the trios home: "Honestly, you guys scare me...where do you get so much energy from?"Shikamaru yawned as Naruto and Kiba were arm wrestling, Choji was eating as he watched, Lee was screaming something about youth. Tenten, Sakura, Hinata and Ino were talking about literally everything and anything. Neji, Shino, Sasuke and Shikamaru were on stand by as they watched this chaos: "I swear to god, I can never nap in this place without all hell breaking loose?!" Kakashi walked into the living room holding his pillow in his hands. His hair was a mess as he was in his pyjamas which consist of a t-shirt that's far too big and sweatpants, his mask was on his face just like usual: "Good morning to you too, Kakashi Sensei." the group of teenagers said with innocent smiles: "Shut up." he said his eyes barely open: "I see you're not a morning person?" Kurenai said as she stood at the door next to Asuma and Guy: "Not you too!" Kakashi whined and put his pillow over his head: "The feared Hatake Kakashi of the Sharingan acts like a baby? Well, that's something you don't see every day." Asuma was laughing so hard he fell to the floor. Everyone laughed as Kakashi whined into his pillow and then waddled to his room like a child: "OH THIS IS GREAT!" Asuma was still laughing as Kurenai dragged him behind her and Guy to follow Kakashi up to his room. 

The teenagers decided to leave the house to go get something to eat. The girls all went up to Sakura's room and the boys were in Sasuke's: "This is actually dope, dude." Kiba said as he looked at Sasuke's room: "Come on, Sakura hates it when we're late and I don't want to get punched. If you do, speak for yourself." Naruto said as he left the room with Neji, Sasuke, Shikamaru and Choji leaving Lee and Kiba to run after them. The girls were putting on their shoes when the boys made it to the front door: "Damn, I really wanted to punch someone..." Sakura muttered: "Let's get going!" Ino said as everyone left the house. 

As they walked in a big group they noticed the extra cold glances or the disgusted looks they were getting: "I SWEAR TO GOD, IF ONE OF YOU PUNKS LOOKS AT NARUTO LIKE THAT ONE MORE TIME, WE WILL BEAT YOU TO A PULP!" Ino screamed at the villagers to which they all scattered away: "Oh wow, thank you Ino." Naruto was feeling some type of way, no one besides Sasuke and Sakura publically talked back to the villagers like that: "For what?" Ino asked with the most serious look on her face: "For standing up to the villagers, you didn't have to." He said with a sheepish smile: "If your friends don't stand up for you then what else are they supposed to do?" she asked him as she walked ahead with the group. Naruto was speechless: 'Oi, you know you weren't the only people who tried to blend in with the crowd." Shikamaru told the blonde: "Ino was never like those girls, she just wanted to be normal so she did what all the other girls were doing, she was different around Shikamaru and me. She isn't the dumb blond she's really intelligent and really kind." Choji added to Shikamaru's statement: "When you guys showed your true colours let's say, you inspired her to do the same. That's why she isn't throwing herself at Sasuke nor is she competing with Sakura. She's Ino right now, better get used to it." Shikamaru shrugged and joined back with the group along with Choji. Naruto picked up his pace to join his friends. 

They finally decided to go eat BBQ since the shop had a little bit of everything: "Okay, I sure hope we find a table." Hinata said as they made their way into the shop: "Hello my dearies, this is a big group! Come in come in!" the nice lady who owned the restaurant welcomed them in. The moment the villagers who were dining in saw Naruto's signature blonde hair and whiskered cheeks they all frowned: "Oi if you have something against my customers I wouldn't mind if you left." the lady said with a hand on her hip and the other over Naruto's shoulder pulling him into a side hug: "Very well, I've got just the perfect spot for you my lovelies!" She ushered them to follow her and so they did. 

The group got settled in their seats and ordered their food: "She always defends me even when I was a kid, she was one of the few people other than old man Teuchi who didn't treat me like shit." Naruto loved her like an older sister, she always gave him free food and welcomed him in her restaurant and still does. The other guys didn't exactly know what Naruto went through as a kid but they know enough to figure it wasn't pleasant. They saw how the villagers treated him but they never knew why, they were mere kids who knew nothing about the nine tails:" Um Naruto, I have a question but you don't need to answer." Neji said: "I mean sure go ahead I have nothing to hide." Naruto had a small hunch of what the Hyuga might ask: "Why do the villagers hate you so much? there it is, bullseye: "Well, I knew someday you guys would ask but sure I'll answer. Does anyone know about the day the Nine-Tails attacked Konohagakure?" to which they all nodded: "Well, we were all taught that the nine tails was killed by the fourth Hokage. Tailed beasts are huge masses of chakra which means you can't kill them, you have to seal them." At this point most of them were connecting the dots:" The fourth Hokage sealed the Nine-Tails into a baby and that baby would be me. " Naruto had a small smile on his face. He was next to his teammates, Sakura grabbed his hand from under the table and gave it a squeeze reassuring him. Sasuke nudged him and gave him a look which they both understood very clearly: "Well, that doesn't change anything. You're still Naruto the smart idiot." Kiba shrugged, Naruto processed what the dog boy just said and then burst into laughter along with the others: "Wait, is the fox mean?" Ino asked holding back more laughter: "He's an absolute furball, he sleeps all the time and is very grumpy." Naruto told them and everyone broke into laughter all over again. 

Soon enough their food arrived at their table and they all started to eat happily, it's been ages since they all hung out like this. After a month of not seeing each other, it was quite refreshing to hang out. They talked all night as they ate good food and laughed at the stupidest things ever. It was about 10 P.M. when Sasuke said: "Guys, how about we all go back to our place and have a sleepover? It'd be nice." They were all left shocked, did Sasuke Uchiha say that: "I mean yeah sure. We'll get our stuff and meet you there." Lee replied for all of them. They all nodded and quickly gathered what they need and went back to team seven's house. This will be one hell of a night, thank god they don't have any neighbours...

A/N Hey babes, hope you guys are feeling and doing well. I'll keep this short, I hope you have/had a great day ily <33