Chapter 19

The boys have been on the hunt for their sensei's for well over 3 hours at this point. Each of them went to every place in the village they thought an extremely strong ninja would be taking cover. They heard their stomachs growl loudly and decided to go grab a bit to eat, Sasuke went to the closest food place and Naruto went to his all-time favourite, Ichiraku Ramen. They surprisingly ran into each other there which wasn't all that bad. They at way too much Ramen, old man Teuchi was one hell of a good cook. They sat for a few minutes and parted ways again.

Sasuke was sensing a huge and overwhelming amount of chakra, almost as great as Naruto's. He tested his luck and decided to track it down, although tracking wasn't his best of abilities but referring to that huge amount of chakra he couldn't possibly miss it. He jumped from rooftop to rooftop feeling the chakra grow closer. 

The moment he arrived at the bottom of the Hokage Mountain he could sense the chakra being extremely close to him. He thought of the best spot someone could hide unnoticed, the evacuation area! He quickly jumped and ran pushing a bit more chakra onto his feet, he couldn't help his excitement. He arrived at the evacuation spot and found that the person was there, he could choke on chakra in there. A big man who had a white moustache and white hair came into view. Sasuke was about as tall as that man's thigh! He spoke in a deep voice: "Oi gaki, from the looks of it your Uchiha Sasuke. I'm A, I'll be whooping your ass into shape for a while, I don't even know why I'm helping you but I'm here so let's get it over with." The man was sassy and had a bossy attitude: "Of course he would have a bossy attitude, you twat that's the RAIKAGE?!!" Sasuke mentally yelled back at his inner voice: "H-hai R- Raikage-sama!" The Raikage of the Cloud village scoffed: "Listen here dude, no one's supposed to know I'm here other than your teammates and that damn Kakashi." Sasuke nodded and was over the clouds, no pun intended. 

The Raikage showed him what he's capable of doing just with a little flick of his wrist. Sasuke's jaw was flat on the floor, that man could take over the whole shinobi world with just a flick of his wrist if he wanted to. He was honestly shocked that this man would agree to mentor a teenage boy.

^&*(*&^%$%

Naruto decided to visit the empty area near the Onsen thinking it would be a good hiding spot. He heard giggles here and there. He as discreetly as he could, made his way to where the sound was coming from. He found a man hunched over near the women's Onsen as he giggled like a middle schooler. He had the most devilish idea, he quickly used his Sexy jutsu and turned into a girl and proceeded to screech in the loudest voice he could muster:" AHH, PERVERT!" all the women in the springs yelled as they hurried out covering themselves:" HEY! I was doing research!" the man with spikey white hair said but once he caught attention of Naruto converting back to his original form he rolled his eyes: "Oh I see you need me to teach you? yeah sure okay but let me finish my research." Naruto wanted to punch him but took a good look at who he was: "Jiraiya the Toad Sage? Didn't know he was a Pervy Sage, aren't you like 60? I don't think my father would appreciate his teacher watching naked women without their consent, would he?" 

Jiraiya was feeling embarrassed since he was getting scolded by a child but he didn't care. He brushed him off and stood up:" Gaki, walk on that water over there." The sage said: "Eh Pervy Sage, that's easy Dattebayo!" Naruto thought that walking on water would be as simple as it walking on solid surfaces. He focused his chakra at the soles of his feet and stepped on the water as he wobbled slightly, he slowly took one step at a time and surprisingly made it to the other side without falling in. Naruto was shocked but as he evaluated it he figured a surface that moved would be more of a challenge than a solid surface. 

#$%^ 

Sakura was sweating buckets. Being called a sage for her teacher was an understatement, she just kicked her ass over and over again. She also told her something about teaching her some medical ninjutsu after she noticed how quickly Sakura healed her sprained wrist mid-battle. They continued to go at it and Tsunade had to admit that this kid was nothing ordinary, she had great potential. The sage thought of how much this little girl reminded her of herself when she was her age. She has the feisty snappy attitude, she packed a punch and she had the medical skills, Tsunade doesn't mind sticking around for a couple of months to support her. 

The medic was pulled out of her thoughts as she flew back a good amount of meters: "I don't think you should be thinking about anything except the opponent in front of you, Tsunade-sama." Sakura smirked as she was finally able to land a good hit: "Shut up gaki, I'm the one who should be giving you lectures." Tsunade scoffed and stomped her foot onto the ground making it split open: "Now, now Tsunade-sama. How about you wrap this up and work on some medical ninjutsu?" Shizune offered as she noticed the sun setting, they've been at it for 4 hours and no breaks Sakura wasn't using any chakra for anything besides healing herself which was eating away at her stamina but it's great for building it up.

#$%^&

Sasuke was panting and hyperventilating, keeping up with one of the strongest ninjas in the shinobi world wasn't an easy task in the slightest. That man was fast as he bolted from one place to another. They were outside the village because this is some destructive training that can't and won't be done anywhere near any civilized area. Mountain sides had major craters in them, the ground was flipped inside out nothing was left unharmed, except the Raikage who didn't have a single scratch on him. He was showing Sasuke how to interpret his Lightning element into his speed just like he does. 

Sasuke on the other hand hasn't landed a single hit on the Raikage, every time he thought he had him, the man disappeared. He could hear him explaining how to do it but easier said than done as everyone would assume. Sasuke was about ready to give up but he decided to use every single ounce of his will and what he could use of his chakra into this last hit. He concentrated the element at his feet and pushed off of a rock and he zoomed, he got a glimpse of the Raikage as he passed him. The moment he landed his feet on the ground, he was out cold. The Raikage caught him before he hit the rocky floor: "Hm, not bad Gaki...

The Raikage used a Henge no Jutsu and changed into a normal civilian and carried Sasuke to his house. As he arrived he saw three others, two of them holding what he believed are Sasuke's teammates: "It runs in the family." Kakashi said as he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly. He opened the door wide so the new teachers could take their students up to where they could relax after an exhausting day of training. 

The trio woke up a bit past midnight and all three decided to shower and change into something comfier than training gear. They cosied up and got into bed. The next month or so wouldn't be easy but easy is never an option when you have things that you need to achieve. They fell asleep with small smiles on their faces as they thought about the future...

A/N please don't hate me I'm so inconsistent with my update schedule. I had MUN last week which was a huge pain in my ass and then I had to deal with a few private matters. Good news is I bought an obsidian crystals bracelet! so happy I also have a small rose quartz tumble! If you need to rant or tell us something that made you happy this week my DMS and comments are open. I can't explain how much you guys changed my life I'm so grateful I never expected to get this far into this. I love you all so much, every single amazing one of you. I hope you have/had an amazing day and remember I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE MORE THAN ENOUGH!! <33