CHARACTER INFO

Name: Y/n N. Claudius (TRUE NAME:Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus)

age: unkown

Titles:

-Emperor of rome, Emperor of roses,

skills:

-Imperial privilages EX (allows y/n to take command/ control of objects/humans etc.)

-magic possession (allows y/n to return/copy magic attacks from their sender)

-Imperator ignis ( allows y/n to use fire magic and bend it to his will.)

passive skills:

-detection skill (a passive skill that detects combatants nearby y/n)

-Chalice of wealth ( passive skill that makes it so that y/n receives wealth no matter what)

-magic resistance (resistance to magic attacks)

-Clairvoyance (a passive skill that allows y/n to peer through the world, allowing him to see present things even if he isn't present at that location)

likes:

-himself, music, friends, family.

dislikes:

-perverts, dragons, evil gods, traitors.

Alignment:

-lawful neutral, Chaotic good.

Family:

-Claudius (adoptive father)

-jullia aggrippina (adoptive mother)

-MARS, the roman god of war (true father)

-(mother unkown)

Armaments

-Sword(AESTUS ESTUS)

Main attack/ noble phantasm

Aestus Domus Aurea (Golden Theater of the Flamboyant)

-the Domus Aurea, the theater designed by (y/n)Nero Claudius and constructed in Rome during his lifetime, given form and reproduced through magical energy. it is similar to that of a confined space or a separate world. essentially is current World with a different World. The Golden Theater could persist for long periods because it was built on top of the current World.

it materializes as he gives his chant " Behold my glory... Hear the thunderous applause... Sit down and praise... My Golden Theater! Kingdom of Heaven and Hell... My heaven, reconstructed! This is where the time of your ending comes! laus st. Claudius!"

it also denies entry nor escape, it is an "Absolute Imperial Zone" As a result, escape - without Nero's permission - is virtually impossible. he can also deny magic allowing him to be the only one who have destructive prowess once inside. (not even gods can escape)

 (not even gods can escape)

origin story.

-y/n N. Claudius(true name: Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus), is the son of the roman god of war mars. he was given to his adoptive parents(Claudius and aggrippina) when Nero's mother died when mars left to argue/fight with the other roman gods. after mars found out that nero's mother died mars was devastated but did not let this loss stop him he gave Nero to Claudius to be raised as his own.

after that years passed Nero reached the age of 20, mars appeared to him again but appeared as a roman blacksmith and gifted Nero his sword, aestus estus after that the roman god of war never appeared to him again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

hey guys , I hope you liked this character cus personally I really do . ill try my best to make this character as cool as possible and I also hope you understood this cus I know its very confusing haha.

The first few chapters for this book will be posted at December,28, 2021.