Chapter. 1 His Last Breath.

ROME, ITALY.

Sounds of birds chirping and wind whizzing, nero claudius the current emperor of rome wakes up from his deep sleep He heads to his bath and removes his clothes and goes into the steamy hot waters.

Seconds later women servants appear and went to nero's side and started to wash and scrub his skin.

Nero tries his hardest not to get to horny as the servants try their best not to get flustered, let's just say nero failed.

After his bath he heads to his estate's courtyard where a roman soldier is sitting on a chair facing a table woth cups and plates untop.

Vitalion:"commander vitalion of the 5th legion welcomes you my emperor."

Vitalion removed his helmet and bowed, nero sat on the other chair and grabbed the cup.

Nero:"tell me commander vitalion, have you secured york in brittania?"

Vitalion:"yes my emperor, i have came here because my people received word of a coup de'ta here in rome."

Nero:"is that so? Tell me vitalion do you trust the person who sent this message to you?"

Nero said as he took a sip of the drink on his cup.

Vitalion:"I do my emperor."

Nero:"hmmmm.... If that is so, find this person who seeks to overthrow me and bring him to me."

Vitalion bowed his head and then said.

Vitalion:"i already know who it is my emperor."

Nero:"then tell me Vitalion, i do not have much time you know."

Vitalion:"it is commander Commodus."

Nero:"commodus? But i have banished that man long ago."

Vitalion:"maybe so but it seems-"

Suddenly the doors slam open and a centurion rushes towards nero and vitalion.

Nero:"what is the meaning of this?"

Centurion:"forgive me my emperor! But ther are barbarians in rome!"

Nero:"what?!"

Vitalion:"impossible!"

Centurion:"it it true my emperor, they have already taken control of the city's armory and has also released the gladiators in the arena!"

Nero:"vitalion get you 5th legion and push back the barbarians out of rome i command you!"

Vitalion:"it shall be done my emperor!"

Vitalion then left with the centurion, nero puts his cup on the table and changed his attire and summoned his aestus estus.