Chapter. 4 Normal Life.

Two years have passed, and Nero has fully adapted to his new life, inviting Yasaka and Kunou to live with him in his mansion.

Yasaka was walking the halls of their mansion as she was trying to find nero, she goes into nero's office. There she saw her husband quietly sleeping he laid his head on the table with papers below.

Yasaka then approached the sleeping nero and was about to touch him when nero suddenly jolts up.

Yasaka:"woah! Hubby? You ok?"

Nero looked to his side seeing yasaka's worried look, seeing this he smiled and shook his head.

Nero:"don't worry im fine.... Just had a nightmare...."

Yasaka:"nightmare?"

Yasaka said as she maneuvered herself unto nero's lap.

Nero:"its nothing really, i was just.... Surprised is all..."

Yasaka:"ok then, anyways i came here to tell you that kunou wants to help you..."

Nero:"help me?... What do you mean?"

Yasaka:"well, kunou said you've been treating her really well and in exchange she wants you to give her a job that she could help you with..."

Nero thought for awhile then an idea pops into his head.

Nero:"well i do have a job requiring help, but it may become dangerous..."

Yasaka:"how so?"

Nero:"well.... My sources told me that in kuoh the wielder for the boosted gear has been discovered i want someone to find out who the wielder is."

Yasaka:"you do know that kuoh is controlled by the devil faction yes?"

Nero:"i do, that's why if kunou is up to the task I'll let her do it. She'll be accompanied by caenis of course..."

Yasaka:"hmmm, yeah.... That could work."

Nero:"well then she's got a thing to do now!"

Nero said.

Yasaka:"what did i say hubby..."

Nero:"ah! Right... Don't shout.... Sorry old habits."

Yasaka then gave nero a quick peck on the lips then left to tell kunou, after she left nero stood up from his chair and summoned aestus estus to his hand.

He quickly transformed into his emperor attire and teleports to the mountains near kyoto, once there a group of patrolling youkai is holding down a captured fallen angel.

Nero:"who is this?"

Youkai:"ah, emperor nero. This man was found by us wandering the woods holding  this."

The youkai gave nero small dagger with red markings with it.

Nero:"I'll take care of this one."

As soon as nero said that red light chains fire from the ground binding the fallen's neck making the fallen angel unable to fly.

Youkai:"as you wish emperor nero."

Nero then sat infont of the fallen and laid aestus estus on the side.

Nero:"do you know what this dagger is? Fallen?"

The fallen angel spat saliva only for his spit to desintigrate immediately from nero's hot flaming barrier protecting him

Nero:"ooohh, bad."

Nero then drops the dagger and crushes it.

Nero:"I'll let you go for know but know this, tell you cultist friends i know what their doing...."