Chapter. 3 Japan

On the way to Japan on the plane, Caenis explains why Mars selected Japan.

caenis:"The reason Lord Mars picked Japan is because while traveling throughout the world, he discovered that one of the factions in power of Japan, namely the Youkai faction, had the ability to dispel dark shadows This is because the ancient god's troops would most likely be constructed of the same material."

Nero:"was my father successful in forming an alliance with the Youkai faction?"

caenis:"No, he couldn't since it was the day he vanished,"

Nero:"I see, that's extremely sad..."

caenis:"Yes, but now that you've awakened, you can be the one to carry on the forming of the alliance"

Caenis then explained to Nero that because they were now in a new world, Nero needed to change his name so that none of Nero's enemies would know he had awakened.

Nero:"enemy?"

cenis: "Yes, the followers of the ancient god are both your enemy and mine; they have attempted to break into the temple on which you slept for centuries. Only I was able to defend it on my own."

nero:"For centuries?"

Caenis gave a nod.

nero:"I must say...I'm impressed,"

timeskip...

when they arrived in the Japanese city of kyoto Nero inquired of Caenis as to their exact location.

nero:"Where exactly are we?"

caenis:"The airport,"

caenis and Nero exited the plane, a swarm of black cars appeared.

caenis:"It appears the damned cultists already knew of your awakening,Kyoto may not be safe after all."

Hooded men exited their vehicles, brandishing guns and swords aimed at Nero and Caenis.

caenis:"emperor nero! let me entertain you!"

caenis bowed and she summoned her spear.

nero:"oh I see....this is the perfect time to see whether you really are capable of protecting me, well then caenis my praetorian entertain me!"

caenis bowed her head and turned around, she raises her spear and points it at the men.

Caenis then attacked, rushing toward one of the black cars and smashing her spear into the right side of it, knocking it back and killing the hooded men hiding behind it, while the other hooded men aim their guns at her. Caenis then swings her spear, blocking any bullets from hitting her.] The hooded men with swords then charged her, clashing with her spear, but Caenis quickly kills them with ease, seconds later Caenis wiped out the entire group of hooded men with swords with her spear, engulfing it with flames.

She then swung her spear, and the intense flame of the spear burned any remaining enemies to a crisp. All that remained was ash.

caenis:"all enemies killed."

nero clapped his hands and said.

nero:"truly impressive caenis, you really are worthy to be my praetorian!"

nero smiled with a smug look.

caenis:"thank you emperor nero"

caenis bowed.

timeskip...

Couple of weeks passed nero took the name y/n n. Claudius as his human name and for the past few weeks he has been learning about the new technologies that now exists.