Chapter. 14 Kyoto

As a new day comes, kyoto was a bustling city. Issei along with asia, koneko, xenovia, kiba we're currently at the city due to some school stuff.

Issei:"ehm, guys are you sure it's ok that we're here?"

Kiba:"im sure it we'll be fine."

Issei:"but that guys lives here though."

Koneko:"we'll just have to avoid going nere that mansion."

Koneko said, suddenly the teacher who was with them signalled them all to meet at a hotel.

Timeskip....

At the hotel, Issei was walking around when suddenly he notices his teacher rossweisse wearing a red jogging attire.

A perverted look grew on issei's face as he smiled and stared pervertedly, rossweisse notices this and dashes towards issei punching him in the stomach sending the brown Haired boy down the staircase.

Rossweisse:"issei! Mind your manners will you!"

Issei:"s-sorry.... Hehehhehehe..."

Immediately issei dashes forwards as he tries to use his so called power to undress rossweisse.

When suddenly tremors are felt and everyone falls to their knees.

Issei:"what just happened?"

Rossweisse:"i don't know...

Kiba, koneko, asia and xenovia appears running down the staircase

Kiba:"did you see it!"

Issei and rossweisse:"what?!"

Kiba:"follow us!"

They followed kiba as he led them out the hotel, there they saw a pillar blue light firing up into the sky.

Azazel then appears as well as serafall.

Issei:"azazel sama serafall sama! Your here?!"

Azazel:"of course!"

Serafall:"I'm here because we've heard that the mistress of the youkai faction has been ubducted and we wanted to see if this is true."

They then planned to go to the hq of the youkai faction, they used their wings as they flew there as they got closer suddenly blasts of long rage spells came from the ground from a group of youkai's.

Azazel:" hold! We are not your enemy we did not come to fight!"

Suddenly the youkai warriors stopped firing spells and then, caenis appeared they flew tothe ground and asked her the situation.

Issei:"what?! So s-she's been kidnapped by who?!"

Caenis:"by a man named cao cao, of the hero faction."

Azazel:"so it is true, then we've come to give help."

Caenis:"ah i didn't even notice you there lord azazel, how curious you didn't come to my emperor's need for help and yet your here..."

Azazel:"what your master wanted was too much! I mean did you here yourself?! Killing the ancient god se'vagorach?! That's impossible!!"

Caenis:"and yet.... My emperor managed to do it."

Azazel:"wha-what?! How!"

Caenis:"in time, for now follow me!"

Caenis then led the group to the youkai HQ as they were walking towards there azazel and serafall was speaking to each other.