Chapter 9. Mobilisation

As nero taps his fingers on his desk loudly he waits for caenis's return and the answers she brings from his message.

Caenis suddenly appears from her teleportation and bowed before nero.

Caenis:"my emperor! I bring great news."

Nero:"what's is it? Does she agree to join?!"

Caenis:"yes... In exchange you giver two thirds of your treasures..."

Nero:"hm... I see then she shall have her part! Now caenis... I want you to stay by my wife's side during our battle do not leaver her at all costs."

Caenis:"i understand!"

Nero:"now go have your rest, i will speak to my love regarding this issue."

Nero then went to the Palace, once there he saw his wife quietly sipping a cup o tea while kunou was sitting beside her.

Yasaka:"hubby? What brings you here?"

Nero then sat beside kunou and patted her head earning her a smile.

Nero:"i have come bearing news regarding the ancient god..."

Yasaka:"ah! I see is it time then?"

Nero:"yes."

Yasaka:"alright hubby, I'll gather all my troops though where is the battlefield?"

Nero:"the Mediterranean sea..."

Yasaka:"a naval battle then?"

Nero:"in do not know, we will see for our selves for know gather our forces at rome."

Yasaka:"ok then, kunou i will place you in charge of the palace in the meanwhile."

Kunou:"ok, but please be carefull."

Nero and yasaka both said we will at the same time and three hugged each other.

Timeskip...

Three days later, nero sits on his chair a top a hill overlooking the Mediterranean as he does so he notices a familiar presence.

Nero:"ah, so you finally arrived my informant ishtar."

Ishtar:"it's nice to have finally seen you again emperor nero, is my payment ready?"

Nero:"must you be that greedy?"

Ishtar:"wha? It's not greed! With your treasures it can power ny gemcraft magic for centuries! Not only that i could use those treasures in this battle."

Nero:"i know, I'm just playing with you."

Ishtar:"hmpf! Where is it?"

Nero:"here you go."

Suddenly a magical storage opened and out comes a wave of gold and gems dumped directly unto ishtar completely covering her, nero did his best not to laugh.