who's boyfriend?

Kokichi looked at shuichi and smiled. "um, thanks?" he moved away from shuichi, shuichi watched kokichi's move which made kokichi uneasy. "um what are you watching me for?" kokichi asked, shuichi smirked and sighed. "no reason, honestly" A bit after the rid incident it was time for shuichi to go home. "well um, see you at school tomorrow." Kokichi said and practically shoved shuichi out.

"finally- he was kinda creeping me out" Kokichi changed into his pajamas and went to bed, he woke up to a weird noise, he got up and looked in his mothers room. "celestia is asleep- what the fuck was that noise-"

Kokichi made his way back into his room and noticed his window was open, he then started to freak out. "whats going on-" After a bit kokichi calmed down and closed his window and went back to sleep.

Shuichis pov

He looks so peaceful sleeping, he's just so adorable i didn't notice i was drooling until i touch my mouth, i can't control myself around him. He's just so adorable, i stood up and started playing with his hair, i can't do anything yet. i'll kidnap him very soon i promise i will, as i finished i climbed back out of the window and smiled at myself, proud of my work and i also got more photos, i jumped up and down and walked back to my house.

3rd person.

Kokichi woke up and yawned, he then saw both of his moms and smiled but he freaked out from what celestia said, "why'd you leave your window open?" i turned to see it open and freaked out, didn't i close it last night? what is happening, who did this? i looked at them and put on my best smile, "it was hot last night!" my mom kyoko picked up on my lie but decided to ignore it, i guess. I got up and showered, afterwards i put on my clothes and walked to the kitchen grabbing some breakfast. I kissed both of my moms goodbye and walked out the house.

I got outside the house and saw rantaro waiting on me, i ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "TAROOO~ I MISSED YOUUU~" kokichi said happily as rantaro smiled softly. "i missed you also kichi, it's only been two da-" They were interrupted by a loud laugh which seemed very familiar.

"HEYA LOSERSS!!" miu screamed and jumped on rantaros back, he groaned and sighed. "iruma-san, please get off of amami-kun." Kiibo inputted in and miu got off of rantaro's back. Rantaro looked at kokichi who was happily going  around skipping and petting pets happily. "hey kichi?" kokichi looked at rantaro, "yes amai-chan?" rantaro sighed and held the smaller boys hand.

"don't you think shuichi is weird?" kokichi froze in place at the question and just as he was about to answer shuichi came up and happily hugged kokichi, "morning ouma-kun~" he said and nuzzled the smaller boys neck, making kokichi blush. "what are you doing?" asked kiibo being slightly confused. Shuichi shot a death glare at him "nothing. why?" he said in a cold low tone making everyone shiver.

"i-i mean you just came up and hugged kokichi all lovey like, are you guys a couple?" kokichi looked at rantaro, "no  we're no-" 

"were friends with benefits!" shuichi said all happy like which made rantaro smile slowly fade. "stop playing with kichi's feelings idiot." Rantaro boldly stated and walked off with kokichi and the others, leaving shuichi to get pissed.

"what the hell- he can't just take MY ouma-kun, MY love, MY PROPERTY!" shuichi suddenly became upset and started thinking about all of the ways he could execute rantaro.

Kokichi was really surprised that rantaro cared about him, he always thought rantaro liked kaede. He thought he wasn't into boys. Kokichi thought about this making him blush madly. "hey ouma-kun!" Shuichi hugged kokichi and nuzzled his neck again making kokichi whine a bit. 

"oh?~" shuichi smirked and laughed a bit, kokichi on the other hand was embarrassed and covering his face, he slowly calmed down. "hey saihara-chan, do you think rantaro likes me?" shuichi's face became more emotionless. "no. he likes kaede." kokichi instantly became upset.

"do you like me, saihara-chan?" kokichi asked wiping his tears. Shuichi smiled, "i do. i like you more than a friend also." he proudly stated which made ouma blush. "w-well u-um-" the bell rang interrupting kokichi's sentence, rantaro got up and held onto kokichi. "what are you doing here?" Rantaro asked obviously upset. "kokichi is my boyfriend now." shuichi stated, "no im-" rantaro looked at him "no, he's my boyfriend."

OMG? FIGHT BETWEEN THESE MFS?? im sorry this is short i didnt know what to put. :,)