what the hell?

TW: gore?

Kokichi looked at them both in complete confusion. "i'm no one's boyfriend? neither of you asked me out!" kokichi said, the teacher came in and everyone sat down. Kokichi was confused on what had just happened. rantaro likes him? or is it to protect him? Shuichi also likes him? but didn't he bully me? what's going on? 

"okay guys open your books to page 567" the teacher said and everyone did so, Miu looked at rantaro and shuichi who were completely focused on kokichi. "damn, they're hooked huh?" miu whispered to angie, "yup. honestly it's sad." A couple of hours later, the class ended and it was time for lunch.

Shuichi ran up to kokichi and hugged him. "hey ko, wanna sit with me at lunch? i also brought you this!" he pulled out a celestia figure and handed it to kokichi. The shorter male looked in shock, "isn't that like,, 500 dollars?!" kokichi said still looking at it in shock. Rantaro came over and hugged kokichi from behind. "wanna sit with me at lunch kichi?" Miu, angie, and kiibo came over "he's sitting with us, ya idiots." Miu said and started walking out with kokichi.

"what's going on? they both like you, what the hell mc??" angie rolled her eyes, "you really need to stop play mystic messenger, but she isn't wrong, who do you like? are they telling the truth about the boyfriend thin-" Maki came up and hugged kokichi "you're literally all the talk with the boyfriend thing!!" Kokichi looked surprised, what the hell? he thought to himself. "I'm no one's boy-" Rantaro picked up kokichi and kissed him which left the shorter male in shock, again.

"you can't just kiss MY boyfriend." Shuich exclaimed, which made kokichi upset. "i'm no one's boyfriend, neither of you asked me out!!" he said clearly upset, "come on two m's and angie and kiibo." he said and they all started walking to the lunch room.

"wow ki, i've never seen you mad before" miu said as she stuffed her face and the others agreed. "Honestly have they even considered your feelings?" kiibo asked, he knew he had a crush on kokichi but never said anything because he also liked rantaro.   "i don't know but my stalker has been sneaking into my house more often! they've literally left my window open!" they all looked at each other, "hey um, do you think it could be anyone from our school?" Maki asked a bit worried. Kokichi thought to himself, "maybe? god, they've left me helpless at this point" he snickered.

"you really need to stop with this hamilton references." Miu groaned, Rantaro and Shuichi came over to the table where they saw kokichi at, pushing kiibo and miu to sit next to kokichi, "what are you doing after school today?" maki asked kokichi but gave the two boys death glares. "um going home to sleep and maybe binge watch some tv." Kokichi said and got up, "well, i'm going outside, miu, maki come along?" he asked and they nodded 'yes'

The three walked outside and sighed. "they're getting annoying honestly." maki said and kokichi agreed. The bell rang and everyone went to class for the rest of they day. School came to an end and kokichi walked to his locker, not seeing the two boys in sight, which was relieving for him.

He walked out the school, on his way to his house he could swear someone was stalking him. "what the hell?" he thought to himself. He continued to hear footsteps behind him which made shivers go down his spine, he didn't dare to look back instead he just sped walked until he made it home. He got inside his house and locked the door, peeking outside his window and seeing no one.