escape?

NOW PLAYING:yandere (jazmin bean)

0:00 / 3:31⠀─── 🔊

───────────⚪────── 

Kaede's pov.

I had just woken up and noticed ouma wasn't there, maybe he went home early? no, that can't be it. he wouldn't even leave me and miu's sight, maybe i should text him just incase? yeah. i'll do that.

my little brother. 

ko,!: okay but like mikans execution should've been longer-

k.aka: agreed! why was she going to space on an hand?

ko,!: EXACTLY- that had nothing to do with her talent whatsoever!

k.aka: yep yep! i have to get ready now :( see u at our spot

ko,!: yeah! bye!

now:

k.aka: kokichi? did u go home early? 

ko,!: yep :) see u lter 

k.aka: erm, okay? 

seen

k.aka: wait. facetime me-

ko,!: why?

k.aka: i just wanna make sure it's u?

ko,!: i'm blocking u goodbye.

k.aka: why, ur probably not even kokichi-

not sent.

I sighed and shook miu awake, "what? it's like- oh.. it's three pm." i looked at her with a serious look on my face. "what happened?" she said getting up quickly, "i think someone has kokichi, he blocked me out of nowhere?" i say starting to change into some comfortable clothes. "do you think it was shuichi?" i look at her and sigh, maybe it was him. "i don't know but we must inform kirigiri because she thinks he's at our house." and with that said, we went straight to ouma-kuns house to tell kyoko. 

Kokichi's pov

I was woken up by someone's hand on my face, "akamatsu-san, stop,," i say waking up a bit. I hear a frustrated huff which was followed by a sharp slap to my face. "what the fuck kae- shuichi?" i look around to see that i'm chained up, i try to keep myself calm. "why am i here..?" i ask starting to cry. he gets on his knees to and puts his hand on my cheek, "don't cry, love. you only need me. it's not like they loved you more than me.." he says in a comforting tone to attempt to calm me down. "I wanna go home.." i mutter, he looks at me and stands up. 

"yeah so i'm gonna have to set ground rules! i mean you are gonna live here so.." i look at him as i start to hate him more. "i don't love you.. not anymore." i say as tears roll down my face. he seemed to be getting even more upset. "then you'll stay down here until you say that you love me." i gasp and start trying to get free even though i know it won't work.

"w-wait, okay! i love you! i love you more than anyone" i lie to him, making him smile widely. "okay, let me unchain you so you can eat, my love." he takes them off and i smile slightly, "thanks." i reply and try to make a run for it but end up getting jolted back. "what th-" i turn around to see collar "see, i knew you would do this so i put this on you instead." 

kyoko's pov.

"he's missing? what the hell do you mean you can't find him?" i slam my hands on my desk while trying my best to calm myself. "he was sleeping over at my house and then when we woke up, he was gone! i texted him and i'm guessing whoever took him ended up texting instead." the blonde girl said as she came more closer to my desk. "oh, give me your phone. we can track his address down." i say as i put my hand out for her to give me her phone and she did. "okay so they're in- AMERICA?" i sigh and try my best not to lose my composure, "how did he-" the strawberry blonde started crying. 

A few hours later we ended up finding out that tenko was framed for everything it was all saihara's doing, i should've listened. We release tenko and tell everyone about how we're traveling to america only for crime purposes. "are you sure you don't wanna come mikan?" the purple headed female shakes her head yes, "okay, make sure you're safe and make sure you-" i give celestia a slight "c'mon" look as i see ouma's friends look like they're ready to leave, plus our flight leaves in twenty minutes.

We say our goodbyes and drive to the airport, we get there and hop onto our flight to america.

Saihara pov.

Ouma has been somewhat obedient but i'll always catch him crying, i hear from a reliable source that everyone's searching for us, i knew they would come trying to find us so i was already ten steps ahead of them, booking airplane tickets and what not. "ouma, we are leaving tomorrow" he responds with an 'okay' and we talk about danganronpa because that's all we have in common so far. we'll have more in the future, we'll even get married!

i smile at the thought of having him as my wedded partner, "ouma will you marry me someday?" i ask while looking him into his eyes. "yes.. i promise i will" he says not looking me in my eyes. "great!" i say starting to smile even more, i love him a lot and i will not let anyone take him from me.

hey hey, so i'm losing motivation on this but i'll come up with more ideas for the next part, i promise--