new friend?

NOW PLAYING: choke (idk how but they found me)

   𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀─── 🔊

      ───────────⚪────── ⠀ ⠀

tw: offing yourself mentions?

Kokichi looked at that message and didn't notice all life had left his face. "Kokichi? what's wrong?" shuichi asked him over and over. Kokichi started crying hardly as he fell into shuichi's arms, shaking so much he just couldn't stop. A couple of hours later kokichi finally stopped crying, the shorter male looked at shuichi and sighed. "taro is dead" he said starting to tear up again. Shuichi gasped in shock and hugged him, making sure he was okay. 'he's so nice, i'm so lucky to have him'. kokichi thought to himself.

Shuichi smiled to himself, happy his plan succeeded. Shuichi and Kokichi spent time together trying to make kokichi cheer up again, They eventually both fell asleep together completely unaware.

Kokichi woke and noticed they were late. "SHUICHI GET UP WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" kokichi said getting up off the taller male and changing into his school uniform. "W-what?" shuichi said and noticed that they were late, not that he cared. He got up and also changed into his school uniform. Kokichi put his hair into a quick ponytail and ran outside the house with shuichi following behind.

They saw miu blasting 'so hot' by wonder girls while crying, "all the boys be loving me, girls be hating me-" kokichi hugged miu "they will never stop cause' they know im so, hot, hot!" They walked to school together talking about rantaro which made them both end up crying. Shuichi wasn't really paying attention until he heard kokichi say, "if taro was murdered, i hope his murder offs themselves" kokichi said as rage filled his voice.

They all ended up at school and miu pulled kokichi to the side, "you've been hanging out with pervhara alot, anything going on?" miu asked a bit worried, "no, just friends." kokichi stated as he opened his locker and grabbed his stuff. He saw kaede and kaito coming and decided to try to make a run for it but when he looked back they were already there.

Kokichi groaned in frustation "go ah-" kaede stopped him and hugged him. "i-i'm sorry for the way i treated you, i promise to keep you safe and be nicer." she said, leaving kokichi, shuichi, and miu in complete confusion. Shuichi got really irritated and thought of other way he'd get pictures of kokichi to himself, meanwhile kokichi was just confused. "eh?" he said and kaede lifted up, "i miss rantaro and i know how close you were to him, i guess that's what made me bully you.." she said with sobs following behind. "from now on, i promise to protect you." 

They all finished talking now leaing with kokichi, kaito, and kaede in good terms. Soon lunch time came and they all sat down discussing rantaro, some broke down crying, some tried to act tough, and one just didn't care. "atua now has rantaro with him" angie said and smiled. "i'm gonna miss him making me laugh and calming me down." kaito said and started ugly crying himself.