kidnapped.

NOW PLAYING:love me, love me, love me(lespollos)

1:00 / 4:39⠀─── 🔊

───────────⚪────── 

Kokichi pov.

I was about to breakdown crying until the bathroom door was kicked down, thank god. "what are you doing, saihara?" korekiyo said as he walked in. "i was talking to ouma-kun!" i rolled my eyes and made my way to where korekiyo was standing, "that doesn't explain why the door was locked." i smiled happily and gave a 'thank you' to korekiyo behind his back and which he gave a simple nod. "well i better get back to class!" i walk out of the bathroom and speed walk- no, i run back to class and soon as i get there i catch my breath as i walk back to my seat. 

A few hours pass and school is now over. Me, kaede, miu, maki, angie, and himiko are all walking each other home but they're also protecting me from that creep. Sooner or later everyone is dropped off but kaede agreed to make sure i make it home safe. "thank you for making sure i make it home safe akamatsu-san." she smiled and i watched her walk away, i enter the house to see him. "what is he doing here?" i asked as i take my shoes off. "he's helping with our detective work and he's actually good at it! his uncle is out of town so he'll be staying with us for the weekend." 

I sigh and go upstairs ignoring that shuichi's in my house. it's only for the weekend anyways, i change into more comfortable and lock my door just incase. I turn on my tv and watch youtube because i'm bored, hm, i guess i'll watch kubzscouts. After a while of watching him scream the whole entire time i end up falling asleep.

5 hours later/3rd person.

"Thank you mrs.kirigiri, where do i sleep for the night?" shuichi asked as he got up from the table "you can ask my son to sleep in his room he has an extra bed somewhere." shuichi smiled a bit and walked upstairs to where kokichi's room is and knocked on the door. "hello?" shuichi called out about five times before unlocking the door himself. "ah, he's asleep. how cute.." he thought inside of his head, he slowly made his way into the other male's room while closing the door and locking it. The bluenette male made his way into kokichi's bed and of course started snuggling with him without his permission.

A couple of hours later, kokichi ended up waking up to someone's hands around his waist. "who the-" he got up and  tried to reach for his lamp by his bed but was quickly pulled back by the unknown person in his bed. He sighed and turned the other way to face the person in his bed, he kicked the other as hard as he could. "ow.." oh great, he's in my room. "what are you doing in my room?" the purple haired male said as he got up to turn on the lights. "your mom said i could sleep in here with you..~" he smirked as he got up while holding his stomach, kokichi sighed as loud as he could while getting his extra blanket and pillow and handing it to shuichi. "floor."

Shuichi made a somewhat sad face, "is that what you're gonna do to your poor ex-boyfriend?" the shorter male rolled his eyes and got back in his bed, "Night." 

The morning came and kokichi was the first awake, "i'm gonna hang out with kaede miu and angie. do whatever you want, bye." Kokichi got ready and left the house, leaving shuichi alone in his room.

Shuichi's pov.

I'm alone in his room, his bed smells just like him. He's been ignoring me and refusing to even talk to me so i think he needs a little punishment. I go around his room touching everything i can because his family is gone and it's just me and him.. well until he gets back. 

A couple of hours later kokichi comes back and enters his room while sighing. "When are you leaving?" he asks as he stops by his desk far away from me. "um monday!" i say as i watch his every step, he looks scared. it's cute. "okay well i'll be at akamatsu's until you're gone" he says before grabbing his stuff and leaving. that's sad it was gonna be easy to kidnap him here, looks like i'm gonna have to go through different things now.

five hours later

I followed the trio everywhere, to be honest. it's not fun watching him have fun with others. that's why i'm gonna corrupt him and make him only notice me, talk to me, and be afraid of me of course. i want him to be too scared to even look at another person besides me. they're all walking to kaede's house, when they're asleep that's when i'll take him because if i do it now they'll catch me. 

Time passed by and everyone agreed to go asleep, great thing they're all in different rooms because he'd probably scream if he noticed. FINALLY he's asleep.

I smile as i enter through the window, he looks so cute sleeping! i wanna kiss him. As i finish carrying him out and grabbing his belongings, i make sure i left nothing behind and drive to my house, finally he's all mine.

i am so sorry lmao i lost motivation for this chapter but i'll try to make the next one longer-