Chapter 41

*1 Month later*

Rj's POV
I sat in my living room trying to count all my money. "Shit" I mumbled throwing the cash on the floor. This shit it too much. I need something to get my mind straight.

I ran to my room and got what I was needing.

I popped the Molly in my mouth and instantly began sweatin.

Daisha really got me hooked on these mf.
I sat back in my chair and let the drug move through my body. There was a loud banging on my door but I ain't care to open it.

"Rj open this mf door nigga!" Yelled 0-dog.
"Fuck" I mumbled walkin down to the first story to open the door. This house too damn big.

"What nigga" I asked opening the door. "What the fuck? Nigga what's up with you?" He asked closing the door behind him and following me into the living room.

"Stuff man" I lowly said sitting on the couch. "Damn you look horrible brah. And damn why you got all this money just laying here?" He asked. "Can I be real witchu?" I asked. "Fashoo. We brothers" he replied.

"I got so much fuckin money, I ain't even want it. Shit, ion know what the fuck to do with it. I already got everything and all the shit I want but one person and you can't buy her with money." I said.

"Nigga buy a muhfuckin car or sum shit. You really stressing over this shit? Niggas out here killing other niggas to get where you at. Shit and I'm one of them." He preached.

"You right. But I ain't feel the same when I ain't got no one to spend it on" I said. "You Talm bout ray huh?" He asked.

I nodded.
He sighed.
"Mayne ion even know what to tell you bout this shit. Y'all just needa talk and figure shit out because I can't help you on this. It's all y'all." He replied.

"She said she ain't want me tho! She said that I can go on and get any girl I want and that I needa move on. How tf am I 'possed to move on without the person I wanna move on with? This shit is fuckin me up brah" I replied scratching myself a lil.

"Nigga ion know what to say but show her dat you changed. Show her you care. And stop acting like a damn crack head cuz." He said laughing.

I shook my head and I ran into my room on the 4th story and grabbed the container of coke. I took a big ass snort just when the door busted open. "Nigga wtf!?" Yelled 0dog.

My eyes were bloodshot red.

I took another huge snort and started shaking a bit. "Nigga give me this shit" 0dog yelled trying to grab the coke but I moved out the way.

He chased a after me and pryed it out of my hands. "Nigga is you dumb? What the hell is wrong witchu? You tryna kill yo self?" He yelled tossing the coke in his pocket.

"Gimmie my shit!" I yelled. "Hell nah" he said. I charged after him causing us both to fall.

I pulled the coke out his pocket and took another big sniff.

He punched me in the face.
The fuck?
I instantly became furious. I pushed him onto the ground and punched him 3 times before he turned me over and did the same.

We kept at it until he knocked over my box with the other drugs in them. "The fuck!!!" He yelled loudly.

He pushed me onto the floor and poured the drugs out the box. "YOU TRYIN TO KILL YO SELF!?!?!" He yelled with a mouth full of blood.

I wiped my bloody nose and spit some blood on my floor. "J-just gimmie my s-shit mayne" I said in a shaky voice.

"Rj what's going on man." He said in a calmer voice.
"Got me over here fighting yo ass just so you can't stop taking this shit. We 'possed to be brothas" he said wiping his mouth.