Chapter 11

Rj's POV

"Bitch get the fuck outta my house" I yelled at Brianna.

"Rj keep your voice down and shut the fuck up" She yelled back.

I know this bitch ain't telling me to shut up in my own damn house.

"You got me real fucked up telling me to shut up in my own damn house! Bitch you had me stressing to take you to you appointments and this ain't even my damn baby?! Brianna you a real fuckin hoe mayne!" I yelled back opening the door for her to leave.

"Fuck you!" she spat walking out my house.

"I hope yo ass catch a disease!" I yelled.

I slammed the door and went to my room.

"Damn" I mumbled while laying down on my bed.

My mom and little sis were at the grocery store so I was home alone. I might just call up a couple of the homies to chill and smoke with. Even though I'm still tired from that party last night I went to and came back at 3 am. I called up my niggas O-Dog, Blim and Dunk.

We were driving around the neighborhood smoking and drinking.

______________________________

Jamal's POV

I was riding with my niggas TT and Jaquan.
Then, I saw that punk nigga Rj riding passenger with his goons.

"Aye, aye nigga look at this" I said slightly pointing at Rj's car. "We gon blast these bitches." I said gettin my gun from the glove department along with my ski mask.

We all had our masks and guns with us.

I was in the passenger seat and TT was driving.

Jaquan's ass was in the back seat with the shotgun. "Ight, we gon shoot the niggas quick then dip" I said.

"Lemme ask you a question Jamal." Jaquan started.

"Hit me" I said drinking my beer

"You really gon kill this nigga off a bitch? I mean like c'mon nigga you caught feelings or some shit? You on that jealous type shit now? I mean you cheated on that girl the whole time y'all was together." Jaquan spoke and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Nigga shut the fuck up with yo dumb ass you ain't know shit! You ain't shit matta' of fact! And you ain't never gon' be SHIT ight nigga? Bitch ass nigga, get the fuck outta here." I grew angry.

This nigga shouldn't be judging me, I'm gon do what da fuck I wanna. "Man fuck you and keep this shit going" Jaquan said.

I thought so.
______________________________

Rj's POV

"Aye nigga check this out " O-Dog said as an all black crystler came towards us.

"Ain't this a bitch" I mumbled trying to get my gun out my waist but the car came faster than expected.

We all ducked our heads till the shooting was done. They fucked up my brothers car forreal.

"Y'all niggas good?" I asked.

"Yea man"

"I'm coo"

"They fucked up my ride but yeah" O-Dog replied.

552471 was the license plate number.

I memorized it in my head and we drove off to my place. We was gon make a plan for our next move.

These niggas ain't slick.

_______________________________