Chapter 58

Raine's POV

"You feelin' any better?" I asked Kira, walking into the guest room.

Ever since she got out the hospital she's been staying with us. Her mother is nowhere to be found and her mom's boyfriend is now serving 10 years in jail. Kira is still not fully recovered but she's getting there.

She took a deep breath "it still hurts down thea' a little buh all my cuts and scrapes healed." She said.

I slightly smiled "that's good, just keep using that medicine the doctor gave you."

She nodded and smiled "thanks, for havin' ma back."

"No need to thank me, you've been havin my back so I just returned the favor. Plus, that's fuckin disgusting. He's grown as fuck looking at a little girl in that way. Just sick." I said.

She nodded "yup."

I looked down for a second then looked back up at her. " can I tell you something?"

She nodded "anythang suh."

I took a deep breath before I spoke
"I-I was almost raped-"

"Whaa?! By who? Where dis nigga live at? Ooooh girl, we finna run up on dis nigga in his damn house-"

" by dammarius! I was scared to tell you." I spoke.

She looked at me shocked
"D-Damarrius?"

I nodded slowly.

She shook her head "I knew he was nun but a fuckass nigga! I should kill his ahh but A bitch can barely walk. Ole bean head ahh nigga! I knew he was no good." She replied.

I chuckled "you don't needa kill him, he's gon get his, just wait on it"

She nodded "yeah, ight. But if he don't just know I'm gon be comin after dat ahh. And if you hear bout his death just know it was me and I'm prolly in jail cuz I'm not slick." She said.

We both laughed.

"I swear I love you bestfriend." I said.

She smiled "I know you do. Err body do." She said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

She laughed and I playfully pushed her.

"Ight, ight. Im playin you. I luhh you too bestfrann."

----------------------------

*2 weeks later*

Now that Akira is fully recovered we've been going Out a lot. We just came back from Vegas yesterday.

"My bestfriend finna, she finna. Ooh, go bestfriend that's my bestfriend, that's my bestfriend. Yeah! You better! You better!" I said as Kira was twerkin.

We were making dubsmashes.

I wanted to do the twerking but I knew if Rj, keenon or Kevin saw that they would flip.

Kira and I laid back on the couch after making about 50 dub smashes.

We had candy surrounded around us so we started snackin.

"JayT and dem said they wanted to come hea' or we meet dem at his house and we can fuck up the city and shit." Kira said looking at her phone.

Kira has a southern kinda accent cuz she was born in Georgia. She moved here in LA when she was just getting into middle school. That's when we first met.

JayT is one of my close friends also. He's going to 11th grade.

"Who's dem?" I asked

" JayT, Kay, dime, heem and tee-tee." She replied.