Chapter 51

RJ's pov

*1 month later*

(I'm tryna finish this book fast yall, Ima make another one tho....)

It's only been one month in this muhfuckah and it feels like forever.

Jail not even scary or nun. Niggas was over exaggerating when they got out talm bout someone gon try and kill me.

If I was to die from being killed it's gon be in the streets I know. Not it mufuckin jail.

Raven still keeps me updated on everything. I thank her for that, she been through everything with me and I regret not making her my wife before all this shit.

"You think you tough huh nigga?"
My cellmate Jiovanni asked me

"I don't think nigga, I know I am."
His lil bitch ass been on my nerves since I got here.

"You ain't got no money in this bitch, stop acting like you the shit" he said

"I ain't acting nigga, it's just how my muhfuckin life is." I spat.

"Mm. So how that fine ass shawdee of yours doing? Raven right?" He asked smirking.

I clenched my jaw
"I don't want her name in ya dirty ass, muhfuckin mouth nigga" I replied
looking dead at him. He's pissing me off even more.

"Chill nigga, how yo son doing? Kyree right?" He chuckled a bit.

"Don't even put his name in ya mouth nigga, I ain't playing." I said

"Chill cuz, damn. But ain't yo bitch preg-"

I punched him dead in the jaw and continued. I was throwing punches all over and he was fighting back at first. Untill he just laid there taking all my hits. All his blood was splattering on my body but I don't give a fuck right now. I warned him already. I was just taking all my anger out on his bitch ass.

The guards tried pulling me off him but I didn't budge.

They yanked me off of him and pulled me into a separate room then locked the doors.

---------------------

"You killed him!!! Now your sentenced to 2 years. Your not allowed to fight anyone when you get out because your walking a weapon! It's now illegal for you to fight someone!! And they only do that for professional fighters!" Tyla semi yelled.

I sighed. I ain't mean to kill him. I just took all my anger out on him.

------------------------------

"Rj your really fuckin up." Raven said through the phone. She came to visit me today.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. 2 years Rj! Really?" She sighed. "And you killed him with your bare hands! That's just crazy."

"I ain't mean to Ight? I was just mad. He kept testing me so I lashed out on him." I spoke.

She sighed. "Just be good"

"I'll try" I mumbled.

She raised an eyebrow at me.

I chuckled. "Ight, Ight I will"

"Good". She smiled.

"I love you Raven."

"I love you to Rj."

---------------------------

Short chapter...............