Chapter 13

Jamal's POV
After that drive by me and the homies burned that muhfuckin car. We know Rj probably already saw it so I ain't talking any chances. We walked to Roscoes to get some chicken and waffles then we all walked our asses home.

My mind drifted off to raven. Damn she is fine but, I did some fucked up shit. I cheated on her the whole time we was together man. I didn't realize what I had till it was gone. But if I can't have her no one can. So ion give a fuck if she love that nigga Rj.I might as well take things into my own hands. Just kill him off. Yeah, that sounds about right.

______________________________

Rj's POV

"Do you know Who shot at you guys?" Raven asked.

"Nah, Ion know but I got they plate number and they got something coming for them." I said trying to make a plan in my head.

She sighed. "Just please be safe."

I love how she respects my hustle. It ain't easy out here in LA, shit was never handed to me. I always had to work for the shit I got and she respects that.

I think this is love but I'm not sure because I ain't never been in love before. But I swear I don't ever want to be without her or see her with any other dude but me. I thought I was never gon' fall in love but, I guess I was wrong.

"Ray?"

"Yeah" She spoke with a soft voice, looking at me.

"I...I love you" I said looking at her pretty ass face.

She smiled. "I love you too, Rj." She said looking in my eyes. "I never said it because I didn't know if the feeling was mutual."

I smiled. "It fashoo is."

_______________________________

Raven and Jayla on this slide