- 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎 1

"and... we're done! Great job!" The photographer said to rachel. Rachel sighs in relief and smiles widely.

The girl went to the dressing room and changed. While she was removing her makeup, the door opens revealing her boyfriend.

"Hello love" lay says, while going towards Rachel. "Oh! Hello love, I thought you're not coming?" Rachel asks. "Well about the photoshoot, it actually got cancelled. I even rushed to get there but then I received a message it got cancelled, so I decided to..you know just come here than doing nothing."

"Ahh, you must be pressured. Well we will go eat and go home after I finished, okay?" The girl reassured her boyfriend. "Go lay down or something, get it? Lay? Okay..no" the girl jokes making lay chuckle.

After the girl finished the photoshoot, the two went to lay's house and just relax.

While the two were laying down, with a comfortable silence, rachel's phone started ringing. The blacked haired girl groaned and answered the phone.

"Hello?" "Rachel...can I go to your apartment? I'm bored out here...please..."
"Why? I'm not home.." "oh, well you gave me a spare key right? Can I just
Please go there?" "Yeah sure.." "thank you so much!!" "No worries, but what are you going to do there?" "Hmmm maybe play with Yui, and watch some movies and drink get some banana milk from your fridge."

The call hanged up, "who's that?" Lay asks, "it's jungkook, he said he's bored, and he wants to go at my apartment" "ahh, okay." Lay said grabbing rachel by the waist.

"Love, Do you have anything to do tomorrow?" Lay asks, "hmmm....not really.." rachel answers. "I'll take you somewhere tomorrow then" "h-huh? Where? Are you going to kidnap me?" "Aish, how'd you know that I will?", The room was filled of laughter.

VOTE, OR I'LL BITE YOU.