𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑳

Rachel, is a former member from a kpop girl group named "Redvelvet". Rachel left the group for a good reason, she actually wanted to be a soloist for a long time. Rachel left the group around early 2018.

Rachel has 2 brothers, Jeon Jung-hyun and Jeon Jung-kook. She's the oldest sibling among them.

She have this love for babies and kids, she also got featured at Return of superman and KOCOWA TV, where she takes care of her nieces or surprise some kids. She always take care of her brothers when they were kids.

Her inspiration is her parents, cause without them Rachel wouldn't been an idol if she didn't keep going.

She was also featured at many shows, she also is a host. She also made a choreography for many idols or groups, like blackpink, GOT7, twice, nct and more.

She's closest to seulgi, they're always seen hanging out, did you know? Dispatch even thought they were dating.

Lay and Rachel met because of bumping into each other many times around the building. Rachel loved his personality and eyes.

Rachel is friendly even though she looks mean, She somewhat was insecure about her smile before, but with her siblings, she realized that her smile is good and it's nothing to be insecure about.

She said she wants to be a lawyer, but she became an idol instead. And no, she didn't forced herself to be an idol.

Her favorite country is Philippines because when they were having a concert there, she received many sweet letters and the fact that when they performed there, she couldn't hear her ear monitor because of the loud crowd.

Every year, she posts a picture of the sky, remembrance for her dead pet named sky.

She also have a cat named "reah", Nothing, she thinks it's cute and it starts with a R.

She hates white people, well some of them.
She even made a twitter hate account for them before named, "whiterthanyourteeth" and she said, she changed the name into "iminmahmomscar".

She almost ripped someone's head of because of sending her members death threat's.

Lay isn't that protective over Rachel, he said he trusts Rachel.

She loves giving people expensive gifts, it's a sign for them to not forget about her.

VOTE, SEXIES.