𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥 & 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤

Rachel stood up infront of seulgi's house while holding a plastic full of drinks, while she was about to call seulgi for the 4th time, the door opens revealing seulgi in a loose shirt with her hair in a bun.

"Bitch, why the hell aren't you answering me?!" Rachel says, "well bitch I was ending my live." Seulgi answers letting the completely annoyed girl in.

"So, how's your day?" Seulgi asks, "it's fine, the usual." Rachel replies, after 5 seconds of silence seulgi spoke, "girl? aren't you going to ask me how's my day?" The two laughs, "okay okay, how's your day?" "It's fine, the usual." "Mhm okay".

"So, how are you and lay?" Seulgi asks taking a shot, "we're good, but I feel like we have no time for each other since we aren't in the same country now." Rachel says after taking a shot.

"Ahh, I don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend but like, I know it's hard for you both" seulgi says, doesn't know what to say. "Yeah."

After 3 hours, the two got drunk. "Oh my god..I can smell colors.." Rachel says, "REALLY?! That's impressive!" Seulgi excitedly exclaims. "I'm bored..let's find a snake at my backyard.." seulgi says proudly, "omg! That's the best idea ever." Rachel replies.

The next day, the two were passed out on the sofa hugging each other, they were sleeping peacefully until seulgi wakes up, accidentally pushing rachel to the ground.
"What the hell.." rachel says witha raspy voice. "Bro, what happened last night.."

Flashback :

The two went out to go to the backyard,
"Omg, it's a snake!" Rachel says, not knowing it's just a stick. "No way! Let's let it in!" Seulgi says grabbing the stick.

"Omg, poor snake.. it's skin is rough..let's name it...toilet water." Seulgi says while rachel nods like a kindergarten.

"Let's take it to bed..!" Rachel says, the two went to seulgi's bedroom and put the snake at her bed, Rachel puts the blanket over the so called snake they caught. Rachel kisses the stick before leaving the room, "goodnight toilet water!" The two exclaims closing the lights. "We'll have to sleep on the sofa..let's not make toilet water uncomfortable." Seulgi says as Rachel agrees, feeli proud of themselves.