- 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎 2

"Hi everyone! how are we doing today?" rachel exclaims waving at the camera, beside her is seulgi. "Today, we're not going to do some important things, we're going to hang out!", Seulgi says.

"So, where are we going again?" Rachel asks, "we're going to a cat cafe!" Seulgi says. The two kept on talking until they reached rachel's car. The two puts they're seatbelts on, Rachel is driving.

"So, the plan is.. we're going to starbucks first, and then go to the cat cafe. Rachel is planning on buying a new cat too, right?" Seulgi asks. "Yep, I am. I want a lazy fluffy cat" .

"We're here!" The two said, seulgi grabbing the camera, and taking their seatbelts off. The two went out of the car and went inside. "What do you want?" Rachel asks.

"Can we please have...Tall caramel macchiato?" Rachel said. "And a Tall Marron latte?" "Yep..is that all?" The barista asks, "yeah, thank you". After trying for the barista to write their names correctly, they went to sit near the window for them to wait for their orders. "Do you think the three will get mad.." rachel asks. "What do you mean? It's payback, they didn't invite us last week" seulgi replies. The two laughed.

"Tall caramel macchiato for rachel?" "Tall Marron latte for seulgi?". The two went to get their drinks, and left.

"I almost tripped over the chair a while ago..if I did, I would never go back there.." Rachel said making seulgi laugh. "Yah!" Rachel jokingly says.

After minutes, they arrived at the cat cafe.
"Oh my gosh! They're so cute..!" The two went to talk to the worker. After that, they went to play with the cats. "Hi..! Aww they all look cute, would they mind if I adopt all of them.." Rachel said. "Oh.. not again.." seulgi mumbles while playing with the cat.
"If you're confused, why did we even go to Starbucks if we're going here? Well, we've been craving starbucks since like.. august." Seulgi says. And yes, Rachel decided to adopt one after leaving the cat cafe.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.