𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞!

! I MADE UP THE NUMBER BELOW !

RA : Hello Ellie's! I missed you to be honest, I've been busy, well I am always.

{ Hi! Please contact me +963 276 193 }

RA : woah woah! Please don't comment your number here, you're getting really comfortable with this app..too much.

{ What did you eat for dinner? }

RA : I haven't actually, it's still 7:51 pm.

{ Order food! }

RA : oooo! Should I? Let's order.. McDonald's? I haven't like ordered McDonald's for maybe a year.

{ YES BITCH }

RA : oh? B*tch the fuck? Are we close or some sh*t?

RA : I think I'll order the BTS meal!

{ WAIT OMG OMG }

RA : What? Y'all act like we aren't friends... anyways it says they'll be here soon.

RA : so, ask me questions, I'll try to answer it.

{ What's your routine? }

RA : my routine? I wake up, drink a glass of water, take a bath and eat breakfast, I'll pack what I need, go to the company and do whatever I have to do, and if I have no things to do, I'll maybe hang out with my labelmates or just go home.

{ You don't make your bed? }

RA : of course I do...not..I'm joking, of course I do.

{ When was the last time you had a mental breakdown?}

RA : well, today, look I'm telling you, even though I'll tell you motivational things, it doesn't mean I'm okay. I'll literally just cry when I'm alone, I don't want others to see me crying.

{ Aww :(( }

RA : anyways! The food is comi-

[ The doorbell rings before she could finish, she quickly got up and get her food. ]

RA : well, the food is here! Go get it make something to eat, let's eat together!

{ When will you post a vlog again? By the way, eat well! }

RA : aw thank you, you too! To answer your question rachelslefttoe I think I'll upload one soon..

{ Will you sacrifice your life to save us? }

RA : No, I'm too special to sacrifice my life.

{ WHAT??💀 }

RA : yep.

{ My girl left me, why though? }

RA : I don't know man...you probably didn't treat her right.

{ Y'ALL, LET HER EAT STOP ASKING. }

RA : oh yeah! They're right, I got distracted..my food is getting cold.

RA : the sauce are so good what?!

RA : y'all, I dreamed about a mango. So, this is the story, I was at a small house and there's a mango infront of me I was drinking water, and then I accidentally spilled my water at the mango, and it started to grow..that's so weird.

[ After finishing her food ]

RA : let's listen to music! Any requests

{ PING PONG x NAEGA BYEONHAE }
RA : sure sure!

[ The music starts to play making her panicked and shocked, by that she ended the live without saying any farewell ]

[ Minutes later, she went live again. ]

RA : I can't believe I fell for that sh!t