𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍!🎃

"Hello! If you're wondering why we're whispering..." Joy said while whispering.
"We're going to be scaring rachel later...since it's halloween..!" Wendy said.

"So, the plan is... we're going to tell the staff to pick up rachel, while she thinks we will be vlogging..and then we're going to dress up as like...I don't know..scary creatures or something? I don't know, but enjoy watching I guess..WAIT...! Why are we even whispering? She's not even here yet.." yeri said. "We're just dumb" Irene said making the room filled with laughter.

"So, we have like an hour to get ready, and then they'll pick rachel up" seulgi said.
"Wait...I saw a big box next to the door outside, maybe we can use it?" Wendy said.
"Hmm...maybe?" .

After the five other members were waiting for rachel to come, a staff gave them a cute little box. "Omg..this is so cute.. what's this for?" Joy asks, the staff tells them to open it. "Oh no, you're tricking us.." yeri said. The staff denies. They end up opening it anyways, when they opened it, a skull popped up out of the box making them scream. "I knew it!" "Yah!" "Oh shit!!!" "oh.."
"What-"

While they were laughing all together, the staff told them rachel will be here soon.
The five started getting ready, Wendy and seulgi inside the box, yeri inside the elevator, Irene and joy under the sofa.

After waiting for 5 minutes, rachel comes in the building, while the elevator was opening, yeri scared her. "Oh my goodness! What the f*ck?!" Rachel said backing up.
Yeri laughs and hugs rachel, "happy halloween!" Yeri said while laughing, the two went up. They went inside the dressing room and sat on the sofa. "I have a surprise for you inside the box! It's a gift from me, I'm sure you'll like it.." yeri said, trying not to sound suspicious. "Hmm okay.." Rachel said. While taking the wrapper off the box opens with seulgi and wendy, making rachel scream. "AAAAAHHH! WHAT?! THIS ISNT FINISHED YET?! IM GOING TO PEE MY PANTS!" Rachel screams. The three started laughing. After they calmed down, the three started distracting rachel by asking questions.

While rachel was talking, Irene and joy grabbed her feet. "Oh man holy sh*t!" Rachel said, "what the frick?!". The two came out under the sofa, hugging the girl who's looking terrified.

After the prank, they watched a scary movie.

VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 🎃