💤sleepy time 💤

You used the hand to open the door, your slowly walking down the hallway until you see a long blue arm slide into one of the doors. "Oh my fuck.. " you said in a scared whisper. You slowly walked to the door and hope to god his not there. When you open the door he wasn't "oh thx god... " you said to yourself , you started to walk down the hallway to the door. You opened and you saw a thing of stairs, you started to go up it. You look down and saw some old toys,

there where missing parts on the pad right in front of you, you went down there and started to look for the pieces

there where missing parts on the pad right in front of you, you went down there and started to look for the pieces. While you where looking around for pieces you felt like you where being watched...

~Time skip~

"I Think thats all of them" you said as you head up the stairs. You put all the pieces in and the claw started to work. It picked up the box and puts it on the ground. You jumped down and go to the box. It was the other hand! You grabbed it and put it on the toy. You opened the door with the two hands. The door opens then you went in. You kneel down and started walking. There was a door but it was out of power. "Damn it.. Have to find a way to get power to the door.. " you said as you move around the vents.

~Time skip~

"Finally, took longer than it needed.. " you said to yourself as sweat drip down your forhead. The door opened and you went through it. The floor started to move, you moved slowly as toy parts started to come left and right. You ended up being at the old make-a-friend part of the factory where kids can come and make there own friend. You went to the door with the poster that says 'no one lives without a toy! ' . "I guess I have to make a toy... " you said in a pissed off tone. You went over to the button to see that there was no power to the machine. "Great, more fucking shit I have to do" you said angerly. You went up the stairs to the tope to fix the power.. Again

~Time skip.. Again~

"Done" you said. You walk down to make that stupid toy finally. You pulled the levers and toy parts came out. You press the button and the machine started to build the toy. You went to the other side and waited for your toy. When it was finished tooked it over to the door and put it in the machine. The door opened, you walked down the hallway. It was dark at the end of the hallway but you still went for it. You where about to enter but huggy wuggy came out of no where over towering you. You started to run away as huggy wuggy walked slowly to you. The vent door opened so you ran for it. You ran in praying to good he doesn't follow you. But you saw right in front of you he was on the other said of the vent. You keep on running until huggy wuggy was right in front of you. You dashed to the right. You try to run but he grabbed you by your leg and it made you fall on your face to make you nocked out. Everything went black...

.

.

.

.

You opened your eyes just a little to see that huggy wuggy is holding you to his chest. His blue furr was soft and you could hear him breathing calmly. You try not to move so he didn't notice that you where Sami awake. You looked slowly right behind to see that you where going through the door that say 'stairs to hell'. You started to Pace back out again drifting off into darkness...