~how they where created~

Note : I'm gonna keep going with the book but every time a new chapter comes out it will be changed slightly but I kinda might just make up whatever I want so it might or might not go along with the games story line the story will be going the same so if you don't remember what happened before this just look back at the last chapter

But that's all I needed to say enjoy reading

Another note : Not my art founded on Pinterest
_________________________________________

You looked at the bath tub with all the blue furr and all the dirt on it " I guess I have to clean this up uh... " you said to yourself. You went down stairs to go get a sponge and some cleaner from under the sink, "hopefully this shit will help... " you said to yourself while you grab the cleaner. You start to walk back up stairs and into the bathroom. You got on YouTube knees and started putting on some gloves, you grabbed a sponge and started cleaning. You started out by running hot water so you can make some bubbles then you started to scrub the blue furr away but turns out his furr stained the bath tub blue, "what the fuck man.. " you said to yourself. You scrub for what it seemed like hours but when you got finished the tub was no longer blue anymore. You started to walk back down stairs to put the cleaning stuff back. You started to get tired, your back hurts like hell so you decide to go to bed without dinner. You started to walk up the stairs and into your room but as soon you opened the door you saw huggy lying down in it waiting for you. "Hey mommy!" Huggy said happy to see you, "hey sweetie.. " you said tired like. You sat on the bed where huggy was laying, huggy looked up and you a said " hey mommy can I ask you? "  "of course sweetie" you said. "How did you create me? And poppy and mommy long legs and everyone else? " huggy asked. You sat there in some what shocked by the question "will hun that's a big question to answer.. " you told him but he looked up at you with the cuties puppy eyes you felt bad not to tell him "will if you want to know so much I'll tell you" you said while laying on the bed. "The toy company needed new ideas for toys and I worked there for a long time, our boss told us to come up with a new toy in a week or we would be fired. When we came back that week my boss didn't like any of them but one. " you said as you covered yourself with a blanket. "I showed them you. They where just drawings at first but as soon I made you they loved you even more but... It was a little weird.. " you stopped saying, he then looked at you and asked "what do you mean mommy? ". You looked over at him and said " I don't know how your alive.. " you looked at him a little sad. "At first you where just a little stuff animal but then my boss came in my office and told me to take the day off, I thought nothing about it and I went home. But the next day I came back... You where alive, I don't know how or why but then my boss told me he made it happened. But I was a little pissed that he touched you with out my permission but that day was the happiest day of my life" you said with the warmest smile on my face. "But then as soon as you where shown to the public he took all the credit, and he did that with every single one of my toys I created" I said with an angry face. "Like poppy and mommy long legs? " he asked. "Yup, all of you where like my children to me. I raised you all like you where my children.... I miss my other baby's to... I miss poppy.. I miss mommy long legs... I miss them all..but I don't even know if there still around anymore... " you said about to cry. You gown a connection to them that you can't explain but the only way you could really explain it was your bond with them was like a mother and daughter/son. "Mommy... Please don't cry... " he said sitting up and started to hug you tight. "I'm sorry sweetie but it just been years since I seen all of you... It's been years since we been a family... " you said hugging I'm back about to cry. "wait, I think they might me still alive mommy" he said letting you go and looking at you. "R-really?" You asked. "Yes but the last time I saw them was when kissy missy disappeared... Along with the others, there In the deeper part of the factory.. " he said. "I never been in the deeper part of the factory let alone hired of it... " you said. "Have you ever been down there huggy? " you asked "yes but its been years... " huggy said a little sad. You both sat there for a couple of minutes in silence until you spoke up "welp I guess we have plans of where to go tomorrow" you said. He looked up at you confused "what do you mean? " he asked. "We are going to that factory tomorrow" you said. "R-really? " he asked, " of course, family always sticks together " you said as you kissed him on the forehead. "Now let's get some rest we got a lot of stuff to do tomorrow. " you said you off the light on you night stand. He warped his arms around you and drift off to sleep but you layed there trying to think how your gonna get all you baby's back home. It's been years since you seen them. But for now it's time to get some sleep.....