💔mommys boy💔

⚠️WARNINGS ⚠️

Physical? and emotional abuse

Lots of blood

Bullying

Being taken away from parents

And overall just a lot of sad stuff

_________________________________________

~Huggy wuggys pov~

"It's her... It's really her.. I thought she would never come back.. " huggy wuggy thought in his head. "My crater...my mother...shes finely back... "

~Flash back~

"Almost done...and there! " (y/n) said. "Thank you mommy! " I say as I jumped in joy. I had a hole in my furr but mommy (aka (y/n)) made me feel better now! It was just me and mommy in a room alone until a man came in. He looked very mad and scary ,I hide behind mommy so the mean man didn't see me. The mean man started yelling at mommy. "That blue thing you called your 'child' is not yours! " the mean man said. "He is my child, I created him! " mommy said. "Not anymore! " the mean man grab me from behind and grab me by my wrist and pulled me away from her. "Mommy! " I said in fear. "Live him alone!" She try running after me but two scientists where holding her back. "Let me go! " she yelled. "Oh by the way miss (last/name), your fired" he said before he walk out of the room with me in his arms. "Mommy! " I screamed as I cried. "My baby! " my mother said as she cried out. We walked farther and farther away. I was still crying out for her. We went into a dark room, "shut up you fucking freak! " he said as he throws me into a cage and locked it. "Hope you have fun in your new home, freak show" he said as he left the room. I was left there for hours even days before anyone would feed me. But over time I got bigger and stronger, my teeth started to get sharper over time I became taller then the scientists and anybody else in that billding . The other scientists working call me a freak accident, freak show, an accident. But one day it all changed...

~Flash back to where it all changed~

"Come on bill it's time to check on the freak show" they laugh as they came in the room. "Come on freak show time to eat" he said in a mocking way. I never talk again after my mother got tooken away from me. "Come on mommys boy, don't you wanna eat? Hahahaha! " they both laugh at me. "No wonder why your mother got fired after she made a gross freaky monster like you! " he yelled at me, I started to get angry. "Just think a freaky monster like you doesn't deserve a mother" he said to me , I was trying to hold myself back. "Makes since she made a freak show like you, she wasn't to far behind" he said. "Don't talk about my mother! " I said as I stand up and throw something at them. "What the hell you freak! " he said after he dogged what I thrown. "You are a freak just like you mother! " he yelled at me. After he said that I lost it. I stand up all the way and broke the lightbulb in the light up above us. Everything went black, "w-where are you freak show! " he yelled at me. I started to to around and around them just to make them scared so they could feel what I felt when my mother got tooken away form me. I got closer and closer until I took the one on the right and riped him apart pice by pice blood getting all over my blue dirty furr. "I found a light switch" the other scientist said. I was towering over him covered in blood. He looks up at me in fear. He looks over to my said to see the other scientist in pieces. "You freak show! " he screamed as I get closer to him. His back hit the wall, "Y-YOU MONSTER! " He screamed to the top of his lungs as I bite his head off. A different scientist came in and screamed. I went after the other scientist.

~Time skip~

~(Y/n) pov~

I was asleep until my phone rings. I woke up and pick up my phone, it was my old job I didn't want to pick it up but I did. "Hello..? " I said. "(Y/n) it's me " it was my old boss. "What the hell do you want" I said in anger. "Please come back to the factory, we need your help" he said like he was out of breath. "Why should I come back, give me one reason why I should come back" I said anger like. "It's huggy" he said my eyes widened. I hang up and I ran out the door to my car. "Im coming baby! Mommy's coming! "

~Huggy wuggy pov~

After going through some other scientists I went to hunt down the one that hurt me and my mother the most. Hired him in a room. A scientists or two got in my way but it was nothing I couldn't Deal with.

~The scientist~

"Final log in relation expriment 1006 the prototype , coordination and cooperation is evidently within his skill set as well as the skill set of all the other experiment of his type though still missing today's events are no doubt in relation to him his absence was a flaw in the scientific process which should have under no circumstances been left unaccounted for that's why I'm making this log so that the same mistake won't be made twice any future experiment will need to be contacted and disposed of in a secure room location, I'm not worried about myself one break through and I'll be back we most forge onward in the name of science but if those who are beneath us understand or not and-" I got cut off by getting killed by huggy wuggy.

~(Y/n) pov~

I was driving as fast as I can to the factory to see what was going on . You where in front of the factory but all you could hear was screaming. I ran inside to see that I thought I would never seen before , it was huggy wuggy but his so much taller now and his covered in blood. "H-huggy...? " I say as I looked in horror. He look at me but he looked different, besides the blood he had Sharp teeth. He came towards me but I ran. You got in your car and drive away fast as you can.

"What did they do to my baby..."

~Flash back over~