I Strangle a One-Eyed Freak

***Above is Hal***

I saw a lady and a little girl in the woods.

The lady was very beautiful and practically glowed. She handed the little girl a bow and arrow sweetly. The little girl jumped for joy as she set the bow and arrow in the proper form. Then everything was silent.

The little girl narrowed her eyes and gracefully released the arrow from her grasp. The arrow spun straight towards my point of view. Just before the arrow got to me, darkness flooded into my eyes.

I blinked a few times until I noticed the images were just dreams.

I sat up and saw that it was already dark outside. About, 10:00 according to the sky. I sighed as I remembered that I have to go to the stupid summer camp.

I grabbed my backpack and slowly walked down the stairs.

I would rather stay at home all summer and be on my computer instead of going to a summer camp!

"Dad! I need to go to the camp!" I yelled through the house. Our house is big so it's easier to yell rather than walk over to get someone.

My Dad ran toward me and quickly grabbed my wrist as he practically dragged me to the car. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe.

I hate when someone touches me since I go all hulk on them if they do.

"Get in! Now!" My Dad yelled quietly. I rolled my eyes as I slowly got into the car.

Before I even got to close the door, my Dad was already driving down the street. I quickly shut the door and yanked my seatbelt on.

"Dad! You're speeding! Slow down!" I screamed as my head slammed into my seat.

My Dad turned his head backwards as he mumbled to himself "No,no,no,no! Not now! No! Go away!" I froze.

I felt as if I was just punched in the gut. My anger level is in the high yellow.

I love my Dad, I admit it, but he practically just told me to shut up and leave.

A tear slid down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away. Only wimps cry. I am not a wimp, therefore I do not cry.

My Dad jolted to a stop and bluntly demanded "Get out and go past that oak tree. Now."

There went another blow to the gut. My anger level flew to the red.

I scurried out with my bag and took one last glance at my Dad.

I slammed my door with anger and gasped as the car flipped.

I ran to the car and heard a loud groan coming from the car. I sighed with relief and yanked my groaning Dad out of the heap of burning metal.

But then, the ground suddenly shook. Really?! An earthquake now?!? I glanced at my Dad and saw red.

Not from anger though, from blood. I needed to get him help.

I saw a small light past the oak tree my Dad directed to.

The ground shook again, but this time I saw a faint shadow of someone.

I was about to call them over to help until they roared. I have never heard someone roar like that.

The figure took one gigantic step forward and the ground rumbled.

I gasped and frantically pulled my Dad to the light. What ever that thing is, I know it's bad news.

The creature boomed a loud laugh and screamed "You can't hide from me Charlotte Smith! I know your scent! Who's gonna win?! Me or a little puny girl?! Ha!"