I See an Old Friend

I was in a big building. I immediately recognized it as the Empire State Building.

I was on the top floor and saw this lightning quick girl run past me.

I got a glimpse of long auburn hair following her fast body. I ran after her and followed her into the elevator.

She was silent as the elevator music played softly. I couldn't get a good look of her face, so I just looked at what she was wearing.

She had a black shirt with a white skull on it that looked very familiar, though I couldn't remember where I've seen it.

Over her shirt was a bright silver breast plate that had small designs on it. She was also wearing black jeans and had a sword strap on her side. She was standing so that her sword wasn't visible to me.

A silver shield was strapped to her arm and her hair was put into a tight high ponytail. Her ponytail reached to the end of her ribs and she was breathing heavily.

The elevator finally opened and the girl bolted out.

I followed her quickly and ended up into the throne room I saw in my dream.

The girl abruptly stopped and I could see why. Standing in front of us was a large black figure.

I couldn't tell what his form was, but the sight of him sent a chill down his back.

"Nice to see you again." The dark figure stated.

The girl shouted a loud battle cry and charged at the figure.

She threw lightning at the form and it laughed.

So that's Thalia?

Suddenly, the girl shot a beam of light at the figure and it chuckled.

Daughter of Apollo?

The figure questioned "Do you really think you can beat me?"

Wow, this guy's got a big ego.

The girl howled at the sky and everything was silent.

"What was that? A howl of surrender?" The form angrily asked.

10 fast wolves flew onto the figure, though were quickly thrown off.

The girl took a deep breath before shooting lightning, fire, water, light, and many other things towards the figure.

Instead of it laughing it screamed in pain. The girl turned to hit the form in a different area and the girl's eyes met with mine

She was an older version of me.

"Charlotte! Charlotte!" She screamed towards me as she faded away.

"Charlotte. Charlotte." A small voice whispered.

I bolted upright threw my hands up in protection.

I felt my hands smash onto a hard object.

"Ow! Oh my gods! That hurt!" Ivy's voice whisper shouted.

I groaned tiredly and slowly opened my eyes.

Ivy was holding her hands against her head and was groaning.

"Sorry, nightmare." I mumbled.

She sighed and whispered "It's time for the quest. Get up. I'm going to go get some ice."

I nodded and slowly got out of bed.

I sluggishly changed into a pair of black jeans and a white shirt with black letters that say 'All I care about is PIZZA and like 3 people'.