Announcement!

Ohayo minna-san! Lovely day isn't it? Since this won't take too long, I'll get straight to the point. After reading a few comments and feedbacks from the comment section, I've decided to explain about my story with some more details to sort out the confusion. As we all know, the plot of this fanfic is the complete opposite of the original LN. Therefore, in order for this story to make sense and stay on track, there will be some adjustments to the timeline. Some parts may not be included as well as some new parts may be included to support the plot. I hope everyone understands! Anyways, I hope you all will continue reading my fanfic and hope you enjoy!

Oh I forgot to mention. Since I might probably might include a harem route (I'm not too sure) I want to hear you're votes and choices. In order to choose, please comment down which choice would you  prefer. I'll keep the polls running until Friday night tomorrow. Make sure to vote down your choices!

Here are the available choices:

1. Harem route

2. Kei's route

3. Honami's route

4. Kushida's route

5. Horikita's route

6. Sakayanagi's route

7. Matsushita's route

8. An upperclassmen

See you in the next chapter and thank you all very much for reading my story!

ATTENTION!!!

Since the vote is now over here are the results:

Harem route: 6 votes

Kei: 3 votes

Horikita route: 4 votes

Sakayanagi: 1 vote

Fuuka: 9 votes

Asahina: 8 votes

So the winner of this story's route is Fuuka!!! I'll try to range the story into their romantic development and still keep badass Kiyo personality. Look forward to the next part!