Chpt 1

Y'know, it was just another peaceful morning, with out Reader, sleeping peacefully at home. Its like they couldn't be more at peace. Because... Sleeping is the only time they got peace... Sometimes

"Y/N!!!!!" You hear your two younger twin brothers yell as they both Jump onto your bed, waking you with no warning. They could have dragged you out of bed and down the stairs, makinf you hit your head 20 times and it would feel the same.

The girl looked at her brothers Mike and Luke annoyed and before she could throw her pillow at her annoying brothers, Tiffany stood in the door. "Y/N, Mother and Father have something to tell all of us" She said. Y/N lowered her pillow, as Mike and Luke raced out the door and down the stairs.

The teenager let out an annoyed groan, while her older sister just chuckled. "C'mon Y/N, put on some clothes and meet in the living room" Tiffany, walking away from the Middlechild's room.

Amazing to have the Honor of middlechild, right? Y/N proceeded to get out of Bed and really just put on the first hoodie and sweat pants she saw. She walked out her room to Alissa and Jessica walk out their rooms and Britney running down the stairs.

Y/N followed her Oldest sibling, holding their 6 month old little sister Isabelle. They were one big happy, wacky family. Y/N reached the living room and decided to sit on the floor. Who knows what Mike and Luke have been eating on that couch.

"So, we have some news for you!" Their father announced and looked at his wife happily. "We are having another little member to our family!" He said excitedly. We all knew this was nothing knew. It was like they were doing to 100 baby challenge. At the moment, Y/N was just in the middle of that challenge.

"Of course... Our house is... Very small. Britney, Luke, Mike and Jess have been Sharing the same room since... Um..." Father couldn't quite remember how many. But maybe alot.

"But! Thats about to change. We are going to move as of next week!" Mother annonced, which left all of us, Confused. Britney started throwing a fit and not wanting to leave. Honestly, You coukd care less. Your friends were assholes anyway and next week was the summer vacation, so no school. What more could you ask for.

Of course the week came faster than expected. On the last day, Y/N's entire class had to say Goodbye to her and it was way to awkard. A knife couldn't even cut the awkwardness to pieces. So you just left the classroom when the last bell rang. No one really did say Goodbye. Good. You didn't wan't to feel sympathy. The giant truck with all your own and siblings stuff was holding in the school parking lot, there to pick you up, so you could get going right away.

Mike and Luke were excited to go, saying goodbye to their friends quickly, while Jessica and Alissa, had more chit chat. "YO Jess! Call me if you find a cute guy!" Jessicas friends call.

To explain Jessica, who is really only a year older than Y/N... She was a bitch... A spoiled bitch... Jess is 17

Alissa was fine, but had her moments. She is 18

Tiffany was the fucking best sister to ever breathe. Shes 19 and trying to pass entry exams for her dream college, so she might leave soon.

Jackson is... Weird... 20 and still lived with his parents. He did have some sort of condition, but Y/N couldn't be bothered.

Britney... Acted like a fucking spoiled brat version of Britney Spears. Brat- I mean, Brit is 14

Mike and Luke, they ware just annoying brothers. The two are both 7

And Isabelle, just a cute sleeping, pouty, loud baby.

That leaves Y/N... 16, turning 17 after summer.

You got in the truck and sat down on your usual seat. You were unlucky... You had Mike and Luke behind you, Britney on your left and Jessica on your right. Great...

You didn't really wan't to wait for everyone else to say their goodbye's, so you just put on your headphones and put on some music. You picked Love joy, as you found them to make some rather good music.

Time passed and turns out this house was rather far away. You managed to get there before dinner and the truck made a stop infront of a giant house. You'd have to say. You were impressed your parents could afford this place. Than again, Maybe its after alk thoes times they sold tickets to matches and flights before they started having kids. Yeah you heard a few stories about your parents.

"Alright, Were here!" Father announced and started to get our stuff out the truck. We had money for the house, but not for people to help my father. Guess we had to do all the work. Of course. Y/N let her siblings do the work and walked with Tiffany and Isabelle into the house. "Y/N, if your quick, you can get the big bedroom upstairs" Tiffany whispered to you.

God, Tiff was the best. You stormed up the stairs and right, there were three rooms, but one was bigger than the others and of course, seemed way nicer than the others. Seemed like a good start to this moving houses thing your parents finally decided to do.

You opened the curtains to your window and noticed a boy sitting in the other window. Ah yes, the Neighbor kid. Y/N didn't really get a good look at him to regonize him properly and she didn't care. She closed the curtains, that if he did see her, the she choose not to interact with him.

People are overrated.