Chpt 5

5 chapters within 24 hours? The fanfic grind never stops. This chapter also randomly switch to your pov for some unknown fucking reason but who cares?

The giant family made it to the city, where there were alot... And alot of malls... Jackson Immediatly clinged onto Y/N's arm, his practicly sparkling like an anime character.

"Y/NN theres a hot topic!" Jackson said. Despite him being 20, he had the mindset of a toddler. Alissa looked up when she heard hot topic. "Lets go" Alissa said and Jackson and Alissa wen't to hot topic.

"Liss! Jack! Don't run off!" Father called, but too late. They were already gone. "Hun, just let the kids have fun" Mother said as she looked at us. "You just run off, but meet us here at 16:30" Mother said and Tiffany walked with Isabelle, Mike and Luke. "Mark! Come with us!!" The twins said in sync, grabbing his arms and pulling him down to try and drag him to follow them.

They are a pain, but you can't help but love them. Ranboo looked back at me, unsure, which just made me laugh. "Lets go" I said and pushed him foreward, so he wasn't hunched over lik an old person. I swear I could feel Jessica's eyes stabbing me in the back of my skull. I couldn't be bothered. Britney dragged Jessica to a Victoria's secret, of course.

The rest of us wen't into a play shop... For Mike and Luke and besides. They had minecraft stuff and a little corner with games for the switch. Y/N did have a switch and looked at the different games, Ranboo standing next to her. "Mark look!" Luke said and showed a rather scary mask, which made Ranboo jump. It was a jigsaw mask.

Mike laughed at that and Ranboo? You could tell he was embarrased by being scared of a fucking mask. "Not a fan of Jigsaw~?" I said in a teasing tone. Ranboo looked at me and was about to say something, till' Tiffany stepped in.
"To be honest, Jigsaw is very creepy looking. I wouldn't judge Mark if he got scared of a jigsaw mask" Tiffany said and Honestly, I agreed.

Mike and Luke ran around the store and wanted to get lego's. "Don't you have lego's at home?" I asked them, raising my eyebrow at them. "But this is Lego minecraft!" Mike complained, wanting to get them and So did Luke. Instead, Ranboo grabbed them. "I'll buy them and we can build it together" He said and instantly my younger twin brothers jumped around in glee.
"Ran- Mark, Yoy Don't have to spoil them" I said, looking at his stormy eyes.

"I ordered Minecraft Lego's before and I want more" Ranboo said, holding the box of legos close to his chest. I let out a small chuckle as we went to the check out, Ranboo buying the lego's.

When we exit we see Britney and Jessica, holding bags full of newly bought clothes. Y'know? I felt like I wanted to piss off Jessica. She has been such a bitch all day, actually my entire life. Literally. Why not...

I leaned against Ranboo's shoulder, wrapping my arm around his. To be honest, I was getting tired, so pretending to be tired wasn't really pretending. "Y/N? You ok?" Ranboo asked. I looked up at him and nodded. "I'm just very tired..." I said in a soft tone, Ranboo smiling at me. "Its only 14:55, theres still a few hours before we have to meet up with the others" He said and I looked at Jessica.

Oh, I was gonna be murdered the minute She got me alone. "we can go grab something to drink and eat? You haven't had anything this morning Y/NN" Tiffany said and placed a soft hand on my head.

I nodded and we walked past Jessica and Britney.

Jessica POV (Bitch moment)

That cunt! I told her I liked Mark and she just goes on and steals him! For what!? To piss me off!? "I'm telling you Jessie, they are kinda suspicious" Britney said.
She may be my little sister, but she was more like my little worker that did my dirty work. Thats when I had an Idea.

"Britney? Can you maybe spy on em and make sure that Mark and our dear Y/NN keeps a... Proper distance..." I told my little sister and she looked at me tilting her head.

"I'm not sure... Y/N seemed genuine when she said she was tired... You know how clingy she gets when she is tired" Britney said. I narrowed my eyes at her and she just walked off to follow them, without questioning anything else.

I got out my phone and started to text my friends in our snapchat group, wanting to call them. They called me instantly. "Yo, Jess, Whats up? How is it in the big city?" Amy, my best friend asked.

"Yeah! Aby cute boys there?" Cassandra asked with interrest. I had to tell them about my horrible sister.
"There is the boy next door" I started getting ooooo's from the girls.

"Is cute?" Amy asked, chewing and popping her gum. "He is very attractive, but guess what!? My stupid sister is all over him as well" I said with a sad and hurt voice. They all felt bad for me.
"She is just leading him on to hurt me!" I said. And the plans the girls came with was Fantastic. Death upon Y/N