Chpt 3

There it is. Jessica coming over and ranting to me. She really only rants to me, Because she knows I Don't snitch. Snitches get stitches and in this family, that saying is a reality.

"So, y'know that cute guy that lives next to us?" Jessica started, as she sat on my bed, which magicly got in my room. "The Neighbor kid?" I said blankly, while reading my book. I could already hear her going on a fucking 1 hour long rant about a guy she Don't even know.

And she was. It was all about his looks and she kept calling him cute guy and took one step further and said 'cutie pie' Now that just made me annoyed on so many levels. "Y'know, he has a name" I said and looked up from my book.

"Like you know what his name is!" Jessica said, looking at me, like she was queen bee and I was a lower class. "I actually do" I simply said. Big mistake.

She would not stop bugging me to tell her. "Why Don't you go ask yourself or brag to your friends on the phone about Neighbor kid" I said. Jessica let out an annoyed groan and left my room, to which I wen't back to my book.

"Seems like a big family" I heard a voice say. You have got to be kidding me!? I opened my Curtains and surely enough. "Hi Mark..." I said, Looking at the boy with the stormy eyes. He had a mask on this time. A perfectly Even half back and half white pattern. I smell the rip off of Unus Annus here.
"So, Big Family?" He said in a questioning tone.

I nodded and sat on the window frame, letting my leg dangle out the window freely. "Indeed, its only growing..." I said, looking at him. He chuckled and smiled. I could really only tell he was smiling by his eyes. "What you reading?" He asked, noticing the book in my hand.
"Green mile..." I said in a simple tone.

"I watched the movie, but I haven't read the book yet" He said and placed his arms on the window frame. He really just examined my room and tried to talk to me about my interest from what he could see. Thats when he saw my gaming setup. "You play videogames?" He asked and pointed to my setup I had placed in the far corner of my room. You could really only see a bit of my monitor from his angle. He got a good eye for details.

"Yeah..." I said and noticed a setup in his room. Maybe he wasn't that bad. We actually came to talking quite easily. I learned he played Minecraft. I waa not about to tell him I did do twitch streams. I did a stream like once a week. I am really too lazy to stream every day.

I actually had fun talking to Mark. Thats when BRATney stormed in. "Y/N! Food is here!" She said and looked at me and noticed Mark. He just lifted his hand in a wave and Britney looked at me. "Stop talking to your boyfriend and get downstairs!" She demanded and shut the door.

Mark let out a chuckle and looked at me. "Guess we better call it a day with our chatting" He said. I nodded and lifted my leg onto the other side of the window frame and into my bedroom. We said goodbye and I closed the window and the Curtains. Thats enough human interaction for one day.

I wen't downstairs to alot of take out Pizza in the kitchen. Hooray I guess?