Chpt 16

RANBOO POV

I entered the Hospital Room and sure enough. There lay Y/N. My heart droppes Seeing her on that hospital bed, so lifeless. I walked towards the bed, Seeing her Mother there. Her eyes were so blank and lifeless. She looked at me and smiled at me. "She Will be fine... However she wont wake up soon, because of the beating she has got... She only has a broken arm from the fall" Her Mother informed me.

It wasn't as bad as I feared. But I still hated the fact that she was in pain. I took a chair and sat next to her hospital bed. Tiffany was there too. We didn't say anything. We were just present. Hoping she would open her eyes soon.

Time passed and her Mother couldn't be in the room anymore. I felt guilty. What if I could have stopped it... What if I could have stopped Jessica from pushing Y/N...

"Y'know, your special to Y/N" My head perked up as I heard Tiffany speak. Her blue eyes looked directly at me. "She tried to cover up the fact she was alone so I wouldn't worry..." She Said, turning her head to Y/N. "I was afraid she was going to be alone her too, but... Then you showed up..." She paused and looked back to me, giving me a small smile. "and I stopped worrying..." She Said.

Tiffany started to explain how Y/N had little to No friends before. How she was overlooked alot and had a Hard time in and out of her family. I felt bad for her. The two of became quiet again.

Noy long after, Y/N started to make a noise, her nose twitching. Was she waking up. I felt Hope Rush through My body, as I noticed her fingers twitching lightly and eyes seeming to ever so slightly open and close in a slow pace. Please Y/N... Open your eyes... Just open your eyes....

YOUR POV

Bright light. The light was so bright. My body hurt, but not as much as before. I remember the feeling of falling and... the rest was a foggy memory. I hear a scream and the sound of an ambulance. Then there was nothingness.

I knew I was sleeping. I knew I didn't have consciousness. I tried to wake up or at least do something! Bright light hit my eyes as I lightly opened them. I tried again, this time seeing two blurry silhouettes. Who was it. I once again tried to open my eyes. I saw the fiery red hair of my sister. Tiffany. I opened my eyes slightly again, a bit more this time. Why the hell did the other person stand directly under the light!?

I groaned and tried moving my hand to my face, to block out the light. "Y/N... You awake?" I heard Tiffany ask me. I made a humming noise, as a yes. Finally, after what felt like hours, I could open my eyes and see properly. That's when I saw, that next to me sat... Ranboo...

In one swift movement, he flung his arms around me and held me close to him, embracing me warmly. I didn't wanna tell him about how it kind of hurt, with how fast the movement was. I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, smiling brightly. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." Ranboo apologized. Why was he apologizing? He had no reason to. What could he have done? Nothing. It wasn't his fault for anything Jessica had done. He was not responsible. He shouldn't feel like he was. "Don't be sorry Boo... It's just Jessica..."

I had a feeling Tiffany was not happy about that thought. Did she know something that I did not? Did she know what happened with Jess? Did mother know? I got out of Ranboo's embrace and looked at my oldest sister. "Where is Jessica" I asked her. Tiffany's fiery orange hair fell into her face. "Mother decided to bring Jessica her, to the hospital, as well..." Tiffany said, her green eyes looking at mine. "I have a feeling Jessica is going to be put in some sort of insane asylum or something" I heard Ranboo say, venom being painted in the tone of his voice. I looked at his stormy eyes and saw the anger in the grey orbs.

***

Time had passed and I was able to get out hospital, but my arm was broken and had to be bandaged up and such. There was 1 week until the summer was over. Mother had come to tell us Jessica had to be in a mental hospital for her actions and reason of her actions.

It was now 2 days since that day. Under a week left of summer vacation. I was sitting on the roof with Ranboo, the two off staring off into horizon, talking about random stuff. I really enjoyed his company. We stuck together. He was always there for me. My best friend.

***

4 days left of the summer vacation.

Me and Ranboo went to the beach and walked to the same Ceramics store. It was amazing. We had fun. This had to be my best summer. My best moments of my life. I teased him a lot, just for his reactions. He was really a loveable dork.

***

1-day left of the summer. Everything happened so quickly. Jessica was still in the mental hospital. Me and Ranboo decided to cut things short and just be friends. I loved and cared for him. More than a friend should. But I never knew friendship. Besides. I have a feeling the school year had a lot to bring. I guess, Ranboo was just my Summer Crush.

The End <3