Chpt 14

Y/N and Ranboo were not dating, but definetly flirting. Ranboo would flirt with Y/N, being pretty clingy. Y/N would just let him and flirt with him. The two flirt and seemed very much like a couple, but not? They were just very flirty. The two had decided to just take a walk down the park. Y/N ran away from Ranboo, Ranboo chasing Y/N. "Give it back Window girl!" He shouted, trying to catch her.

Y/N had the mask and glasses in her hands, running away from him. "No their mine now!" Y/N laughed and ran away from him. Ranboo was able to catch up and grab Y/N's wrist. The two tumbled down and rolled around on the ground. Ranboo was laying on the grass, panting heavily, and so was Y/N. The two started laughing. Running for about 10 minutes was exhausting. Y/N looked at Ranboo and put the glasses on his face. "Can I get my mask as well?" Ranboo asked. Y/N shook her head and put the mask on herself. "Nope, its mine"

Ranboo sighed and Y/N put her finger on Ranboo's forehead. "You can't say, you hate me!" Y/N giggled. He moved his arms to wrap them around Y/N, smiling at her. "I know" Before Ranboo could hold Y/N, she rolled off him and sat up. "Nope! Not yet!" Y/N said with a devious smirk. It was absolut bullshit, but she would pull the 'Not yet' card to tease Ranboo. He made a pouty face and sat up. Y/N just laughed and booped Ranboo's nose. "Stop being a baby"

Ranboo leaned on Y/N's shoulder, wanting his mask back. "Please Y/N" Ranboo said and tried to get his mask back. Y/N pushed Ranboo away and got up, starting to run off again. They just ended up chasing each other and taking a moment to catch their breath. In all honesty though, they were having fun.

However when Y/N got home Jessica was literally pulling out chunks of her hair. It really was a family battle. For some reason, No one noticed. Their mother and father were out with Mike and Luke, Alissa was listening to way too loud music, Jackson was having a checkup at the hospital with Tiffany and Isabelle. Britney... She was hidding from it. "JESS!!! FUCKING GET OFF!!!" Y/N screamed, trying to get her sister off, having bruises on her.

Jessica didn't listen and just kept attacking her. Y/N managed to kick Jessica in the stomach and run to her room, locking the door. Y/N was shacking, feeling extremly weak and afraid. It hurt like hell. She had some scratch marks on her skin and a black eye. Her hair was messed up, chunks of it missing. Y/N started to cry, falling to her knees. She had a good day with Ranboo, but as soon as she came back, she was jumped. By her own sister. She had also completly stopped streaming. She hadn't touched her computer at all. She started to hyperventilate, wanting to be held and protected. She looked at her window and hesitatingly walked over, her legs shacking terribly. She stood by her window and tried to call for Ranboo to get to the window, but her voice was shacking and she was barely even able to get any noise out.

She couldn't get Ranboo to his window, to notice how much pain she was in. She cried. And cried. Till' she tired herself out and just layed on the floor, seeming the be asleep, unable to move. She layed there, on the floor beside her window, bruised and hurt. Why did Jessica do this? If it was still about Ranboo, she needs to be in a fucking insane asylum. She needs mental help!

Y/N layed there, having a hard time even breathing. Why was no one there to help her?

"Y/N!" She heard Ranboo call from the window. She tried to get up and call back to him or atleast be seen in the window. No noise came out. She couldn't move. Then, the worst thing possible could have happened. Jessica broke down the door and saw him... Ranboo.

Ranboo's POV

I saw Jessica bust open the door and look at me. She gave me a smile and walked to the window. What on earth? Where was Y/N? "Hey Mark, How are you?" Jessica asked me, with a smile. Something was off. "Where is Y/N?"

"Shes at the dentist. Mother forgot to tell her she had an appointment" Jessica said. Well, yeah, that would make sense. I was still skeptical and let out a sigh. "Well, Can you tell her I wanted to talk?" I asked her and I could see her happy expression drop. "Y'know... Other girls exist... Y/N is a bad person..." Jessica said and started to say so many horrible things. Y/N had warned me that Jessica spread rumors. I just closed my window and pulled my curtains closed and walked to my computer. Where was Y/N?