Chpt 15

Y/N

I remember... I fell asleep... I heard muffled noise and such. I felt alot more pain and I felt myself falling. What was happening? I couldnt think properly. My head was fuzzy. A sharp pain hit My head and shoulder. I heard screaming and the sound of an ambulance. "Y/N!!! Y/N!!!" I heard Tiffany's muffled voice and then a loud ringing in My ears...

Y/N's Mother POV

I had returned hom with Tiffany, Jackson, Isabelle, Mike, Luke and My wonderful husband when... I couldn't believe My Eyes. Y/N jumped out of her window and fell to the ground. I screamed at the sight of My daughter, just jumping out of a window. Why did she do it!? What happened!?
I fell to My knees, screaming and crying. My husband pulled out his Phone and called an ambulance. I could hear his voice shaking and om the edge of crying.

"Mommy... Wh-Why isn't Y/N moving...?" Luke asked me holding My sleeve. "Why Are you crying Mommy?" Mike asked. "Why did Jess push Y/N out the window?" Luke and Mike asked. I stopped My crying and looked at My two sons. Did they... She didnt jump?

"Wha... What did you two say?" I asked, trying My hardest to stop crying. "Jessica pushed Y/N out the window" Mike repeated. Everything started to make sense. I heard the ambulance arrive...

... Hours later....

Ranboo's POV
My parents knocked on My door and I open up the discord call I was in. "Sorry Guys, Gotta mute for a sec" I said and muted My mic, taking My headphones off. "Come in" I said and My Father opened the door, looking so... Empty... Gull of sorrow...

"Mark... We... Are going to the hospital" My father said. I was confused. "Why? What happened?" I didn't like the low, gentle and sorrowful tone My father had. "I'll explain in the car... Just get ready now..." He said and closed My door. I typed in discord to the others I had to go and got out to the car, where My parents waited for me. What was going on? We started to drive and I was still confused. "Mark... Your wondering why we are going to the hospital?" Mother asked me. I nodded. "Yes... I know something happened..." I replied, not ready to hear what came next.

"Its the family next door... Y/N was pushed out the window..." My mother said. My eyes widened as my heart dropped. What? It couldn't be. I saw her this Afternoon. She was just fine. She was happy and laughing and... Who would push her out. My gut instinct instantly went to blame Jessica, but I didn't know her. How could I blame a person I didn't know. Besides, Y/N and Jessica are sisters. 

I tried to process what my mother had just told me, as we were driving to the hospital. 

I remembered her this afternoon. Laughing and enjoying her life. She was smiling and seemed so happy. We arrived at the hospital and I we walked in. I dont remember quite Else what happened. I just remember we got to her hospital room, her parents stranding outside.

I wanted to see her...