006.2 ali

WEEWOO SOFTCORE SMUT WARNING

"Ali, I'm sorry to arrive unannounced but I really need your help with something," the man begged him, practically on his knees.

The man looked slightly familiar, probably one of his friends. Whoever it was, you already didn't like him. He wanted to steal Ali away at the worst time. Naturally, Ali couldn't say no, it was just his nature. You sighed loudly when he agreed. It was gonna be a long night. He left soon after but not before he offered you a kiss which you declined. You pouted as you waited for him to come back, angry that he had left at all.

Hours went by with no sign of him. Pretty soon you were going to get sleepy and not have the energy to continue. Luckily, he had come back just in time. He turned to look at you, his skin glistening with sweat. His look was slightly annoyed, seemingly from the fact that he had to leave at the best part.

"Well, don't look at me. I didn't make you leave" you said to him, raising an eyebrow.

He just stared at you, giving no reply. You couldn't tell what he was thinking but you knew that you were in for it.

Looking you over, he smirked, "let me make it up to you, hm?"

'YES PLEASE,' you screamed in your head. You had been waiting so long that it was driving you insane. Now that he was here in front of you once again, all you could muster was a small nod. He sat next to you and leaned in close, his smirk still on his face. As he got closer, you felt his hot breath on your neck. Goosebumps covered your skin as he gently held the side of your neck, starting to kiss the other side. He playfully bit down, earning a small yelp from you. You felt the feeling of your stomach tighten again, this time ten times as intense. He was going agonizingly slow and you didn't appreciate it. He knew you didn't like to be teased but he did it anyway, finding it entertaining. Grabbing his shirt, you tugged on it, looking at him with puppy eyes. He took the hint and pulled off his shirt, tossing it to the side. You admired his lightly toned abs; just the way you liked them. It was rare to see him with his shirt off but when it was happening, it was magical. You wrapped your arms around his neck and laid back on the floor, pulling him down with you. He chuckled and quickly kissed you. Your breath slightly hitched as he lifted your shirt to reveal your lace-covered chest.

"God, you're so gorgeous, in and out" he mumbled, his eyes not leaving your chest.

He left a trail of kisses down your stomach, pulling your shorts off. He stopped between your legs and went to work, not bothering to move the thin piece of fabric. Grabbing your wrist, he put it back on your stomach before you could grab onto him. Not being able to hold onto him only made you squirm more, unable to contain yourself. It wasn't long before he held your hips down, tired of losing his rhythm from every move you made. As if the stars aligned, he moved the fabric, causing a wave of overwhelming pleasure to run through you. By the end, you were nothing but a shivering puddle on the floor. He sat up with a satisfied look on his face.

"I hope you forgive me now, sweetheart," he chuckled softly.

How's that for a part 2?? It is now 1 am though so I must sleep, peace!