018.2 ali

!smut warning besties!

The show became almost inaudible compared with the moans of the now heated makeout session. The direction it seemed to be headed wasn't my intention, but I have no complaints. As we paused to catch our breath, I rested my forehead against his. It was pure ecstasy being this close to him. Even more, now that we were so close to the highest form of intimacy. Along with the quick patter of my heart, there was a queasiness at the bottom of my stomach. The way he held onto my hips only made the feeling worse. His eyes seemed to ask permission to go further; and who am I to say no? I wanted him to, after all. 

I grabbed his hand and guided them up to my chest, my stomach whirling as his hands gently squeezed my breasts. A gasp escaped my lips as he slid his hands up my shirt. His soft hands felt like heaven against my skin. I quickly pulled off my shirt to expose my bare chest. He sat up and attached his lips to one of my nipples, swirling his tongue. He lovingly nibbled on it before leaving a trail of kisses up to my neck.  I entangled my fingers in his curls, pulling on them. My heart felt like it was going to beat of out my chest as he held my body against his. I could his heart beat fast as well, making me blush harder than I already was. 

"Lay down for me, I'm gonna make you feel really good, okay" he purred in my ear, guiding me down.

I sprawled out on the bed. I knew what was coming next and I was excited about it. Once I was comfortably laid out, he bent forward. Snaking his arms around my thighs, he grabbed onto my hips once more. The dampness of the space between my legs was further increased by his tongue. I audibly whined, wanting him to take off the piece of fabric in the way of pure pleasure. He finally did after what felt like hours of teasing me. 

"You're absolutely gorgeous, (Y/N)," he stared in awe.

"Oh please," I replied, covering my face.

"I'm serious. You got this wet, just for me..." his voice trails off.

Before I knew it, he had dove between my legs. Waves of pleasure shot through my body, earning a loud moan. I removed my hands from my face to see Ali staring me down, watching every expression I made. Time seemed to stop. In those moments, it was only me and him. All my other senses were dulled, my mind barely able to remind me to breathe. I only took small gasps, struggling to focus on getting oxygen as well as enjoying Ali. He slowly sat up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Remember to breathe baby, " he chuckled before crawling up to me.

"You're just...so good..." I panted with a smile on my face.

"Thank you."

He kissed me passionately, lining himself up.  He pushed himself in, agonizingly slow. I let out another moan, this time muffled by his kiss. He pulled my hips up and slowly started to thrust, causing the knot in my stomach to tighten. I begged him to speed up as soon as we disconnected. Smiling, he obliged. I was getting closer and closer by the minute. I could tell he was too as his groans turned into whines.

"Ali-"

"I know, I know. Just a little longer."

I nodded and squeezed my eyes tightly, concentrating.

"Okay... okayokay."

He tightened his grip on my hips, sending me over the edge. Grabbing at the sheets, I cried out. 

"Baby..." he buried his face in my neck, groaning. 

After a few moments, he spoke, "you said you wanted a kid right?"

A smile appeared on my face as I let out a chuckle, "I did."