35. Blurry Vision

WARNING: Minor Blood

✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~

Laylah POV:

The three of us ended up getting blasts of Morgana magic in our faces to the point where we have to hold our ground.

"She's too powerful! We have no choice but to seal her away!" Merlin yells over the magic blasts

"I know. I'll try to buy some ti—"

But Merlin quickly pushes Doux and I out of the way of an upcoming blast.

I look back to see Merlin in chains.

"Merlin!"

Morgana slowly fly's down to me and grabs me arm and throws me backwards. I hit against a wall...hard. A trickle of blood comes from the back of my head. But I ignore it. We had to defeat Morgana. At all costs.

But no matter how hard I try to stand up. I just couldn't. I was too weak....

"Oh, shame! Little Douxie finally gets his staff, just in time to die with it!"

"You can't even wield it! You should stick to your usual tricks"

Morgana and Douxie were basically at each other throats. There was constant fighting. My vision was blurry. I couldn't pass out now.... not when we are all in danger.

"Use the power of your staff! Make it your own!" Merlin and I yell

Douxie's staff slowly changes into a red rockstar guitar. Luckily my vision returned to normal to see how badass Douxie was when we striked Morgana right across her face with it.

"What?!" She yells rubbing her cheek

"Bleeding Balroths! This is nuclear!" Douxie says smiling

"Did you just strike me with a—a lute?" Morgana stammers

"Uh-uh-uh-uh. No, -uh-uh. Spellcaster guitar, darling"

Douxie started to tune it out.

"Needs tuneing, though"

I chuckle as I finally am able to stand up.

"It sure does"

Douxie turns to me and gasps. The blood had leaked down onto my face.

"Laylah, your blooding....."

"I know" I smile ignoring the pain.

I walk over to Douxie and put my hand on his shoulder. I get my staff out and I slowly turns into a bright Rockstar guitar. Identical to Douxie's but just in bright pink.

Merlin rolls his eyes.

"I meant make it your own weapon!"

"Well, this is technically an "axe" Douxie and I say looking at our new guitars. We start strumming every chord that we could think of. We flew around the room like the loud teenagers we were.

"You too this is no time for dreadful music!" Merlin yells over the noise.

"Dreadful?" We question

"Absolutely infernal" Morgana replies as she tries to blast magic at us

"No worries, this is just the opening track!" Douxie jokes around

"What do you hope to do? Blow out our eardrums?"

"Well, pardon me if this rock is too freakin' awesome for your medieval sensibilities!" Douxie is now on top of a rock with his tongue out and pointing his Rockstar hand symbol.